You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Not on The Nine o'Clock News

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,810

Thread winner incoming, beat this if you can;

"wifi turned off by Sky Poker?"
  • Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,473
    edited January 2018
    Tikay10 said:

Thread winner incoming, beat this if you can;

"wifi turned off by Sky Poker?"

”Wi-fy turned off by me?”
  • VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,018

They are some very poor articles, but I guess anyone can put 2 and 2 together and get 400.

Particular credit to the first one you linked, and this line, ''Although law enforcement says there was one shooter, multiple witnesses are openly reporting the presence of multiple shooters. This could reasonably be the result of confusion and chaos....''

Nice of them to answer their own 'conspiracy'. Also, ''openly reporting'' yet not a single quote from the many witnesses who openly reported.

I also like that, because he ordered 2 little bottles of water with his meal for room service the day before the shooting, well that just confirms that there was someone else involved.

Please feel free to link anymore you find, they are great for a chuckle.

I'm so pleased to have taken up your time to read these.
    As for the room service receipt it says "2 guests".
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,465
    Fact's are stranger than fiction but conspiracy intrigues us all. nice thread
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    VespaPX said:

They are some very poor articles, but I guess anyone can put 2 and 2 together and get 400.

Particular credit to the first one you linked, and this line, ''Although law enforcement says there was one shooter, multiple witnesses are openly reporting the presence of multiple shooters. This could reasonably be the result of confusion and chaos....''

Nice of them to answer their own 'conspiracy'. Also, ''openly reporting'' yet not a single quote from the many witnesses who openly reported.

I also like that, because he ordered 2 little bottles of water with his meal for room service the day before the shooting, well that just confirms that there was someone else involved.

Please feel free to link anymore you find, they are great for a chuckle.

I'm so pleased to have taken up your time to read these.
    As for the room service receipt it says "2 guests".
    And no-one in the history of room service has done a solo order under the guise of a meal for 2.
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,325

And what on earth does this have to do with the Vegas shooting from last year?
    goldon said:

It's a Conspiracy thread

Comeback of the year.
  • HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,145
    ''And no-one in the history of room service has done a solo order under the guise of a meal for 2.''

Given what you eat I think most servers just assume its a meal for two.....
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,325
    Entertaining watch, lots of truth bits in there with much speculation. Its a no brainer that every digital foot print is time stamped and can be summoned with a few clicks.
  • oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    The Union of Kings Horses and Men, U.K.H.M, also have a lot to answer for. Why did they not ride down the road to where Tim the master craftsman lived? Tim had vital tools and equipment that could have saved Humpties life!
    They called for Ambulance but it arrived to late to save Humpty blamed on traffic cones on the Motorway, nothing to do with N.H.S. cuts or under funding.
    He was lucky not to sit in the Hospital corridors for six hours before dying or have Doctors sign their initials on his shell. R.I.P. Humpty He will always be remembered.

Or will he make Soap recovery. ?
  • IH8UButlerIH8UButler Member Posts: 196
    Not so much a conspiracy but someone sent me a link the other day about the “Nelson Mandela Effect” - apparently a lot of people thought he died back in the 80’s rather than a few years ago in 2013, some even remembered watching his funeral on TV.
    Obviously its a quirk of memory rather than us all shifting between dimensions as the theory states, but looking at the list below I was surprised by how many I misremembered!

• IH8UButlerIH8UButler Member Posts: 196
    This freaked me out the most though - watched those films so many times and never noticed the silver leg!

Who's the Daddy?

edited January 2018
    Oops! It was a lone Palace intruder firing his weapon. She did say on TV interview there were three people in her marriage.

https://youtu.be/Ocw_OXfZckU

People coming and going it would seem.
  • MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,237
    Not sure if i,ve posted picture correctly but is Alex Jones really the comedian Bill Hicks?