You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Not on The Nine o'Clock News

Comments

• chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    edited December 2021
    VespaPX said:

This is also true, and evident worldwide.
  • Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,473
    Chilling and Vespa

What would be your plan regarding covid?

Would you if you were advisors to the nation look to carry on exactly as you would pre coronavirus?
    Chilling and Vespa

What are your thoughts on the many pieces we’ve seen where doctors have expressed their frustration and sadness that the vast majority of people they are treating are unvaccinated?
    What are your thoughts on the many unvaccinated people who in their final hours have taken to social media to say they wish they had been vaccinated?
    Jac35 said:

Chilling and Vespa

Would you if you were advisors to the nation look to carry on exactly as you would pre coronavirus?

My advice would be to search for the truth.
    Jac35 said:

Chilling and Vespa

What are your thoughts on the many pieces we’ve seen where doctors have expressed their frustration and sadness that the vast majority of people they are treating are unvaccinated?
    What are your thoughts on the many unvaccinated people who in their final hours have taken to social media to say they wish they had been vaccinated?

Would somebody take a selfie in their final hours?
    Aren’t patients generally sedated in their final hours?
    VespaPX said:
    I’ve said before, these bills are passing around the world with few noticing.
    edited December 2021
    chilling said:

VespaPX said:

Who was the 2nd person in the alleged shooters room?
    Plenty of evidence there was a 2nd person, so why not release CCTv footage to help find him/her?

I don’t know anything about a 2nd person,but there was a court case around this incident that stated 8 bullet cases were found in the room.
    7 were found on the bed,1 on the floor.
    Witnesses at the event said they thought the firing came from a helicopter.

@ mumsie can I have a case file detective version on screen in the studio. TIA.
    There’s a distinct lack of forensics on this massacre.
    It looked like most of the crowd were on grass.
    So presuming every bullet never hit a victim,then there must have been many lodged in the earth.
    Considering a case file tv programme often identifies the angle and likely distance the bullet came from, I can’t find nowt referring to any of this.
    There must have been bullets embedded in the grass all over.

If by chance the witnesses were correct about a helicopter, then the bullets would have come down at a different angle.

Smells fishy.

chilling said:

Jac35 said:

Chilling and Vespa

That wouldn’t be overly helpful
    chilling said:

Jac35 said:

Chilling and Vespa

This hasn’t happened?
    Jac35 said:

chilling said:

Jac35 said:

Chilling and Vespa

This hasn’t happened?
    I’d say the eyes give it away when somebody is gravely ill.
    The ones I’ve seen look bright eyed, and most of the females have full makeup on.
    Merely an observation.
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,157
    chilling said:

Jac35 said:

Chilling and Vespa

...........meanwhile millions of people would have died needlessly
    MISTY4ME said:

chilling said:

Jac35 said:

Chilling and Vespa

...........meanwhile millions of people would have died needlessly
    But have they?
    Needlessly?

Are you not aware that most countries revised down their numbers to a small percentage of the original count?
    Even after that disclosure,not one case or death has been deducted.
    We did trim off 5k near the start.
    MISTY4ME said:
    I like to see things with my own eyes.
    Last year I never saw anybody cough or sneeze,as I’ve stated .
    The only person I know that supposedly died of COVID was the mother of an old girlfriend.
    She had been ill for years.

A teenager from the adjacent road to mine surveyed six roads close by.
    Not one household out of over 1000 reported any illness for the whole of 2020.
    Rather odd for a pandemic I’d say.

The propaganda from the media has been pointed out many times in this thread.

If you want to believe everything the government and so called scientists tell you, that’s your choice.

• MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,157
    edited December 2021
    chilling said:

MISTY4ME said:
    The only person I know that supposedly died of COVID was the mother of an old girlfriend.

If you want to believe everything the government and so called scientists tell you, that’s your choice.

You should have come along to Boardmasters in Newquay........ nearly 5000 positive cases at or from the Festival,.....though at least most were young.

.....or pop along to your local hospital COVID Ward, it's pretty scary, and harrowing

Every time people invade Cornwall, they bring COVID with them. My daughter and ALL the Staff caught it from the Restaurant they were working at. Fortunately I'd been vaccinated, and I had COVID last year. Which antibodies kept me safe? ......I don't care.........as long as I don't catch it again.

I know two people personally who've died of COVID, one was on the ICU with me last October, the other two weeks ago. Both had underlying health conditions. The guy last week had been jabbed twice, so who knows whether he would have died anyway, but I believe Chris Witty, and the Doctors and Scientists trying to protect us.
    MISTY4ME said:

chilling said:

MISTY4ME said:

You should have come along to Boardmasters in Newquay........ nearly 5000 positive cases at or from the Festival,.....though at least most were young.

.....or pop along to your local hospital COVID Ward, it's pretty scary, and harrowing

Every time people invade Cornwall, they bring COVID with them. My daughter and ALL the Staff caught it from the Restaurant they were working at. Fortunately I'd been vaccinated, and I had COVID last year. Which antibodies kept me safe? ......I don't care.........as long as I don't catch it again.

I know two people personally who've died of COVID, one was on the ICU with me last October, the other two weeks ago. Both had underlying health conditions. The guy last week had been jabbed twice, so who knows whether he would have died anyway, but I believe Chris Witty, and the Doctors and Scientists trying to protect us.
    How can somebody bring COVID with them? COVID is supposed to describe illnesses from the Sars2 virus. The B strain. Testing positive means nowt without symptoms.
    Are you telling me 5000 people felt ill so they decided it’s time for a festival?

The food bit is interesting.
    The apparent spread from the wet market.
    The workers in the restaurant on the Diamond Princess.
    China saying its being brought in on frozen fish from Europe.
    You working in a Chippy.
    Your family working in a restaurant.

My local hospital is part of a trust with one other.
    All the elderly have been sent there, whilst the other hospital is doing the routine stuff.

You don’t mind Chris Whitty changing his mind every five minutes?
    Forget the evolving situation,it’s been going 18 months.

The Governments duty is to protect its citizens, which means they can come out with any rule they like. Also check the Coronavirus Act. Not the COVID Act btw. The Climate Act.
    Around the World rules are being implemented,that was always the plan.
    Worse to come.