You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Not on The Nine o'Clock News

Comments

• chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    VespaPX said:
    That guy knows his onions.
    Most of our info is in there.

And to think that some assume Boris is running the country.
    VespaPX said:

Fraud Fauci

No wonder they took over the media early on.
    The only foreign news was the media slagging off Trump.
    VespaPX said:

We need an updated version of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

It’s time.

Needing to speed things up.

Mu Nu Barney McGrew Cuthbert Dibble Grubb.
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,958
    chilling said:

Not satisfied with trumped up conspiracy theories.

Moving up a level to Trumptoned up conspiracy theories :)
    Essexphil said:

chilling said:

Not satisfied with trumped up conspiracy theories.

Moving up a level to Trumptoned up conspiracy theories :)
    Yeah. Trying to keep up with the cartoon scientists/ mad profs.
    They’ve only got 21 names here,for a virus that could have descendants forever.

For future reference, the Trumpton winter collection was mentioned on this thread.
    Of course, it may only be about until the Jar is full.
    edited December 2021
    Jumped the gun.
    So if Chris Whitty says it’s hard to find,most wont even know they’ve got it or had it, then that means more than 75% of folks have a ready made, good to go immune system.

• somniatissomniatis Member Posts: 219
    I have this feeling man, 'cause you know, it's just a handful of people who run everything, you know … that's true, it's provable. It's not … I'm not a **** conspiracy nut, it's provable. A handful, a very small elite, run and own these corporations, which include the mainstream media. I have this feeling that whoever is elected president, like Clinton was, no matter what you promise on the campaign trail – blah, blah, blah – when you win, you go into this smoke-filled room with the twelve industrialist capitalist scum-**** who got you in there. And you're in this smoky room, and this little film screen comes down … and a big guy with a cigar goes, "Roll the film." And it's a shot of the Kennedy assassination from an angle you've never seen before … that looks suspiciously like it's from the grassy knoll. And then the screen goes up and the lights come up, and they go to the new president, "Any questions?" "Er, just what my agenda is." "First we bomb Baghdad." "You got it …" - Bill Hicks
    edited December 2021

Don’t forget that there were 100’s of thousands working in the concentration camps.
    edited December 2021
    “That's why they call it the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it.”
    ― George Carlin

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
    ― George Carlin

“We're so self-important. So arrogant. Everybody's going to save something now. Save the trees, save the bees, save the whales, save the snails. And the supreme arrogance? Save the planet! Are these people kidding? Save the planet? We don't even know how to take care of ourselves; we haven't learned how to care for one another. We're gonna save the ****' planet? . . . And, by the way, there's nothing wrong with the planet in the first place. The planet is fine. The people are ****! Compared with the people, the planet is doin' great. It's been here over four billion years . . . The planet isn't goin' anywhere, folks. We are! We're goin' away. Pack your ****, we're goin' away. And we won't leave much of a trace. Thank God for that. Nothing left. Maybe a little Styrofoam. The planet will be here, and we'll be gone. Another failed mutation; another closed-end biological mistake.”
    ― George Carlin
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,426
    First step ..... find a new Island and a new .......Jeffrey Epstein.
    Last one. Watch some of his Stand up if you're at all amused by the quotes.

“I don't like **** kissers, flag wavers or team players. I like people who buck the system. Individualists. I often warn people: "Somewhere along the way, someone is going to tell you, 'There is no "I" in team.' What you should tell them is, 'Maybe not. But there is an "I" in independence, individuality and integrity.'" Avoid teams at all cost. Keep your circle small. Never join a group that has a name. If they say, "We're the So-and-Sos," take a walk. And if, somehow, you must join, if it's unavoidable, such as a union or a trade association, go ahead and join. But don't participate; it will be your death. And if they tell you you're not a team player, congratulate them on being observant.”
    ― George Carlin
    The comedy relief continues...

Go back to bed, America, your government has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed America, your government is in control. Here, here's American Gladiators. Watch this, shut up, go back to bed America, here is American Gladiators, here is 56 channels of it! Watch these pituitary retards bang their **** skulls together and congratulate you on the living in the land of freedom. Here you go America - you are free to do what well tell you! You are free to do what we tell you! - Bill Hicks