You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Not on The Nine o'Clock News

Comments

• chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    Btw, the NHS has already been hacked.

Klaus Schwab says a catastrophic hacking of the tinternet. The tinternet controls most things.

Klaus Schwab No1 pundit.
  • VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,024
    edited December 2021
    Idiot...

Not trusting the science anymore?

The virus only comes out at night...
    Clowns

• goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,486
    The thing you have to remember is, the older generation were brought up believing the Media ie; the BBC were independent News Reporters and pure as driven snow with their reporting.
    Few carry Mobil Phones and even fewer have Internet connection. They rely on their TV or Radio for their information, also they are accustom to getting the Flu jab so no big change or difference for them, plus Masks keep them thinking they're safe.
    So don't expect to see lot's of O.A.P.s at up&coming Rally. fwiw
    MISTY4ME said:
    Please stop supplying fake news links.
    No BBC, no Reuter’s etc.
    Thanking you.
    VespaPX said:

The virus only comes out at night...
    Clowns

The Edgar Winter Group?
  • miniman88miniman88 Member Posts: 134
    mumsie said:

miniman88 said:

Someone who is double jabbed will be in the same bracket as someone who isn't jabbed at all by next month....and then mid 2022 someone who is double jabbed with a booster will also be classed as 'unvaccinated'. I hope everyone is catching on to what is happening. These 'leaders' aren't making these decisions because of science, they're making them because of money.

Next Saturday, December 18th, huge march at parliament Sq in London, to protest the insanely discriminatory and unethical covid passes which have no evidence across the world of even working in the slightest. Doesn't matter what your stance is on the covid vaccine, everyone should be against this, otherwise you're completely out of touch with reality imo. These vax passports will destroy people physically and mentally. Small businesses will be on their last legs.

This march that you're promoting in the sky forums who are the organisers?

Is it covering anti-lockdown, anti-COVID vaccine and anti-5G at the same time too?
    So if you're against the vile covid passports you're also a flat earther aswell aye? zzz
  • miniman88miniman88 Member Posts: 134
    The year is 2024, and the quintuple jabbed and quadruple masked are now turning on the quadruple jabbed and triple masked...

Meanwhile, the control group remain in perfect health. Enjoying life and refusing to die.
    The youngsters were ok before the jabs.

• MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,159
    chilling said:

MISTY4ME said:
    No BBC, no Reuter’s etc.
    Thanking you.
    You believe what you want to see and read..... I'll believe what I see and read. They were the first two links that came up on T'Internet when I typed in 'Does 5G cause Coronavirus.

I also do watch BBC Breakfast most mornings, and I prefer to believe the two people they have on every Saturday with updates on the Coronavirus Pandemic.....
    Dr Chris Smith who is a British Consultant Virologist https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Smith_(science_communicator),
    and Professor Linda Bauld https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Bauld

who certainly know more than your everyday person in the Street. At least they actually work in virology and health, as opposed to people just reading about it

Having had COVID over a year ago, I know how bad it can be, and I will do as much as I can not to catch it again.....and if that includes having a jab every 6 months or year, that's what I will do.

Please stay safe :)
    mumsie said:

@chilling.

Ive asked a couple of questions.

This march that you're promoting in the sky forums who are the organisers?

Is it covering anti-lockdown, anti-COVID vaccine and anti-5G at the same time too?

Thanks for answering my questions with pictures of a rays guns..

And proving 5g causes coronavirus with a picture of an article that has no mention of coronavirus.

Ill pop back later to see what else i can learn.

The thing about coronaviruses,as has been stated by Chris Whitty, they are hard to find. Boo 👻.
    MISTY4ME said:

chilling said:

MISTY4ME said:
    No BBC, no Reuter’s etc.
    Thanking you.
    You believe what you want to see and read..... I'll believe what I see and read. They were the first two links that came up on T'Internet when I typed in 'Does 5G cause Coronavirus.

I also do watch BBC Breakfast most mornings, and I prefer to believe the two people they have on every Saturday with updates on the Coronavirus Pandemic.....
    Dr Chris Smith who is a British Consultant Virologist https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Smith_(science_communicator),
    and Professor Linda Bauld https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Bauld

who certainly know more than your everyday person in the Street. At least they actually work in virology and health, as opposed to people just reading about it

Having had COVID over a year ago, I know how bad it can be, and I will do as much as I can not to catch it again.....and if that includes having a jab every 6 months or year, that's what I will do.

Please stay safe :)
    You were ill after catching a virus. COVID is a made up name. The WHO told you that.
    None of my experts would want to appear on the BBC.
    They also have letters after their names.
    Tit for tat.

You believe what you want to see and read..... I'll believe what I see and read.
    Exactly. The unvaxxed shouldn’t be hounded,after all ,they’ve managed for 18 months.

Before you jab your kids listen to this from the inventor of MNRA vaccine technology.

Part1

Part 2
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,159
    edited December 2021
    chilling said:

You believe what you want to see and read..... I'll believe what I see and read.
    Exactly. The unvaxxed shouldn’t be hounded, after all ,they’ve managed for 18 months.

Totally agree Chill...... It's your body and your choice mate.

I just pass on my experiences and thoughts. We are all old enough to make our own decisions.

Some people are fortunate and don't have underlying illnesses that this virus (easiest to call it COVID) affects. My wife and daughters have had the virus too and weren't too bad with it, but have subsequently had their jabs, because they would rather do that, than risk catching COVID again, and passing it on to me, or anyone else who is more at risk, like Grandparents and elderly clients.

There are people who have been hospitalised, and even died, who had no underlying illnesses, for instance Kate Garraway's partner, and quite a few hospital staff and Doctors :'(

Stay safe - whichever way you decide :)