You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Not on The Nine o'Clock News

Comments

• hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    chilling said:

VespaPX said:

chilling said:

I thought your mate wasn't easily offended?
    Yet here he is, triggered by......a pedestrian crossing.
    You have to be a particularly fragile snowflake to be crying about this, no?

Seems he also wants England to fail at the Euro's, as the sight of people displaying an anti-racism gesture is enough to offend his snowflake eyes.

Why are right wingers such snowflakes? Any ideas?

Snowflakes.

Mate?
    Maybe VespaPX can disclose how many times he’s met Laurence Fox ?

You seem to think that anybody regarded as right or left or whatever, have to agree with everything a person says or the actions taken by that person in their group.

Is that how you see life?
    Such snowflakes.
    The article you've shared is so ridiculous that it's not worth talking about.
    But continue to keep pulling extremist and emotive things in here to elicit a response which you ain't gonna get.
    Fox is pretty extremist, isn't he?
    Yet gets offended by traffic lights and kneeling.

Maybe he should run for the position of Mayor of London so he can make the changes he desires to end his snowflake misery.

Oh, wait.

chilling said:

I thought your mate wasn't easily offended?
    Yet here he is, triggered by......a pedestrian crossing.
    You have to be a particularly fragile snowflake to be crying about this, no?

Seems he also wants England to fail at the Euro's, as the sight of people displaying an anti-racism gesture is enough to offend his snowflake eyes.

Why are right wingers such snowflakes? Any ideas?

Snowflakes.

Mate?
    Maybe VespaPX can disclose how many times he’s met Laurence Fox ?

You seem to think that anybody regarded as right or left or whatever, have to agree with everything a person says or the actions taken by that person in their group.

Is that how you see life?
    Such snowflakes.
    How irritated are you when folks don’t take the knee? Scale of 1-10.
    Not irritated in the slightest either way.
    If footballers wanna do it then that's fine, and if they don't then that's also fine.
    They could drop it tomorrow and it's no skin off my elbow.

What amuses and baffles me is when fans boo the England players for doing it.
    It's been explained to them in no uncertain terms why the England team do it (and lets not forget some prominent English players are regularly racially abused), and yet some still continue to boo.

So those fans in the stadium booing the players are booing an anti-racism solidarity gesture. At best that makes them very thick, and at worse they are massive bigots.

''bUT mARxiSM''.......erm, nope.

Or maybe they are saying boooo-urns?

• TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,133
    Thought for the day.

You can lead a bigot to reason but you cant make him think.
  • chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    edited June 2021
    @hyyrftrftdr , I’d suggest that there may be a few racists, so to boo would be a natural thing for them to do. Others are probably booing to wind up ‘ snowflakes’ like yourself.

• VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,018
    I remember someone talking about hydroxychloroquine last year.

chilling said:

@hyyrftrftdr , I’d suggest that there may be a few racists, so to boo would be a natural thing for them to do. Others are probably booing to wind up ‘ snowflakes’ like yourself.

That's some interesting logic.
    I'm all for taking opportunities to wind people up, but if said opportunity meant I had to come across as a massive racist then I would certainly be passing up that chance.

edited June 2021
    VespaPX said:

SARS 2 was originally promoted as similar to the plague.
    Now as the man himself states( Mr Whitty),it should be treated as just a seasonal virus,which it always has been. The virus is so similar to the other four coronavirus, that of course there would be treatments available.The hushed up doctors can confirm that.

When a patient catches or develops any illness,the prior health status of the individual, and in lots of cases,the age,will go a long way to determining the outcome.If a patient receives no treatment for many illnesses, the outcome will not be good. It’s not rocket science.

The media virus is the one that needs a cure.
    Have they played a part in a little bit of genocide? Suicides in particular, and mental health problems.

Cases and death stats are tosh. They’ve admitted that to a point, but are unwilling to change the numbers.

I wonder what the population of Kent were getting up to, to create their own variant.
    Apparently the Kent variant travelled around the world faster than the original Wuhan virus.
    What goes on in Kent stays in Kent? Obviously not.
    chilling said:

VespaPX said:

Now as the man himself states( Mr Whitty),it should be treated as just a seasonal virus,which it always has been. The virus is so similar to the other four coronavirus, that of course there would be treatments available.The hushed up doctors can confirm that.

When a patient catches or develops any illness,the prior health status of the individual, and in lots of cases,the age,will go a long way to determining the outcome.If a patient receives no treatment for many illnesses, the outcome will not be good. It’s not rocket science.

Have they played a part in a little bit of genocide? Suicides in particular, and mental health problems.

Cases and death stats are tosh. They’ve admitted that to a point, but are unwilling to change the numbers.

From what I can gather, suicide rates haven't increased during the course of the whole pandemic, so can you elaborate on that comment?

https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n834

116 123 for anyone struggling in the UK.
  • VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,018
    VespaPX said:

ICYMI:

chilling said:

VespaPX said:

From what I can gather, suicide rates haven't increased during the course of the whole pandemic, so can you elaborate on that comment?

Sure.
    That’s a very vague answer to any findings of the suicide numbers, they state that.
    Note. The WHO came out and said that they did not agree with lockdowns.
    Note. Early on,Chris Whitty said they were keeping a close eye on excess deaths.
    Any suicide caused by needless lockdowns can be classed as genocide.
    Useless PCR test numbers led to lockdowns.
    There are plenty of ways to commit suicide,even more if the universal died of COVID is added on.

Pure coincidence it was a ‘ pandemic’ year.

chilling said:

chilling said:

VespaPX said:

Sure.
    That’s a very vague answer to any findings of the suicide numbers, they state that.
    Note. Early on,Chris Whitty said they were keeping a close eye on excess deaths.
    There are plenty of ways to commit suicide,even more if the universal died of COVID is added on.

You were talking about the media, now you're rambling about lockdowns and genocide?

Suicide rates have not increased during the pandemic.
    It's been challenging for most people, and undoubtedly many will have struggled and continue to struggle (116 123), but the hard numbers show no increase in suicides during this time period.

It's actually pretty crass, but I expect nothing less from yourself.

chilling said:

chilling said:

VespaPX said:

Sure.

You were talking about the media, now you're rambling about lockdowns and genocide?

It's been challenging for most people, and undoubtedly many will have struggled and continue to struggle (116 123), but the hard numbers show no increase in suicides during this time period.

So your link on ‘ dry data’ is a guarantee from yourself?
    Whereas other countries have seen spikes.
    Note. Learn to read. Then take in. ‘ Have they played a part in suicides?’
    So your view is that no suicides can be attributed to any of the lockdowns?

Taking most of your ignorance into account, the government and scientists are not responsible for anything.

chilling said:

chilling said:

VespaPX said:

Sure.

There are plenty out there that know what’s been going on, unfortunately you are not one of those.
    ''The stale chips are up and the hopes stakes are down
    It's these ignorant faces that bring this town down
    Yeah, I sighed and sunken with pride
    You know passed myself down on my knees
    Yes I passed myself down on my knees''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAusT_Yl1gE

''The stale chips are up and the hopes stakes are down
    It's these ignorant faces that bring this town down
    Yeah, I sighed and sunken with pride
    You know passed myself down on my knees
    Yes I passed myself down on my knees''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAusT_Yl1gE

In normal times the most common reasons for taking ones life are underlined.
    Kinda marry up with the conditions under lockdowns,only that these involve a higher percentage of the population.

edited June 2021
    VespaPX said:

Early 2020