You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

*PLO HI LO* Midweek PLO8 BH league. RETURNS.....

Comments

• coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924

In a change from the normal who needs what?
    @mrwizz will be looking to hold off @skicowboys who needs 21 pts to overhaul the current leader.
    @safc71 having used up their game allowance will be looking over their shoulder at a chasing pack which includes @onejohnb looking to improve with 1 game left and @dunitburga with 2 games in hand.
    @Essexphil could cause problems for the leaders should they choose to turn up.

As always any player with minimal pts and 3 games remaining could emerge from the pack with 108pts on offer.

After an uneventful final night

Congratulations to the following.

Season 23 Winners

1st place @mrwizz who wins a £33 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

2nd place @skicowboys who wins a £11 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

3rd place @safc71 who wins a £5.50 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

If you could inform @Tikay10 of the games you would like to be entered into he will sort, as usual 48 hours notice is preferable.

Thanks to everyone for playing and making this league viable and of course to Sky Poker and @Tikay10 for continued support.

Good Luck in your chosen Tournaments.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,766

Well done all, & as @coo1-um says, just let me know the what & when & I'll get you registered.

Big thanks to coo1-um for all his hard work running this.
  • mrwizzmrwizz Member Posts: 4
    I’m happy to take the win but are you sure that the points scored are posted correctly as I thought that skicowboys had won 🤔 I wouldn’t take it if it’s wrongly calculated 👍
    mrwizz said:

I’m happy to take the win but are you sure that the points scored are posted correctly as I thought that skicowboys had won 🤔 I wouldn’t take it if it’s wrongly calculated 👍

Thanks for bringing this for attention target than just take the prize if you don’t feel you have won.
    Whilst part of the tables have to be done manually I do endeavour to check as I go. I have triple checked this and cannot find anything wrong with the scoring. Is it something to do with @skicowboys having the 20:40 game as their choice
    Why do you thing it’s scored incorrectly?
  • mrwizzmrwizz Member Posts: 4
    Ok thanks that’s all good then, I thought that ski had got 10 points and overtaken me on the 20-40 game Thursday night, that’s what made me unsure 🤔 thanks for reassuring me and keep up the great work you do organising this league 👍
    mrwizz said:

Ok thanks that’s all good then, I thought that ski had got 10 points and overtaken me on the 20-40 game Thursday night, that’s what made me unsure 🤔 thanks for reassuring me and keep up the great work you do organising this league 👍

No problem, good luck with your game choice.
    The post above the last set of results may have answered your question.
  • safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,541
    Evening @Tikay10 any chance you could put me into the 19:18 PLO8 on Tuesday for my 3rd place finish please.
    Cheers @Tikay10 and @coo1-um for your efforts it's much appreciated.
    safc71 said:

Evening @Tikay10 any chance you could put me into the 19:18 PLO8 on Tuesday for my 3rd place finish please.

@safc71

No problem, BOOKED
    safc71 said:

@safc71

That's done, you are now registered.

VBOL.
  • safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,541
    edited April 2022
    a High scoring week 1.

edited May 2022