You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

*PLO HI LO* Midweek PLO8 BH league. RETURNS.....

Comments

• coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
  • Humphrey43Humphrey43 Member Posts: 59
    ill join in if possible cheers

ill join in if possible cheers

In.
  • PlainTPlainT Member Posts: 23
    coo1-um said:

@HELPME13 , congratulations! i lost it after you left and unfortunately to mr uncommunicative. I really enjoyed our banter and would have definitely have thrown it earlier without you because i was working in the background and would have lost interest. I really love playing cards in this league. Forever grateful @coo1-um , thank you for running it.

• PlainTPlainT Member Posts: 23
    sorry guys, won’t reply to such a big thread in future!
  • skicowboysskicowboys Member Posts: 162
    Tikay10 said:

Well done all, & as @coo1-um says, just let me know the what & when & I'll get you registered.

Big thanks to coo1-um for all his hard work running this.

Hi Tikay, can you put me into 2 of the 7:18's as my prize, Mon/Tues Tues/Wed any day really except Friday, thank you as always
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,807

Tikay10 said:

Well done all, & as @coo1-um says, just let me know the what & when & I'll get you registered.

Hi Tikay, can you put me into 2 of the 7:18's as my prize, Mon/Tues Tues/Wed any day really except Friday, thank you as always

@skicowboys

No problem, I'll register you for both Monday & Tuesday.

BOOKED

Tikay10 said:

@skicowboys

Hi bud,

You are now registered into tonight's £200 Guarantee PLO8 @ 19.18.

I'll rinse repeat tomorrow (Tuesday).

GL.

@skicowboys

You are now registered for tonight's (Tuesday) PLO8 @ 19.18, so we are up to date now.

GL my friend.

Who Needs what?

@dragon1964 Sitting snugly at the top with points on the board the only danger is someone arriving from nowhere out of the pack.
    @glecud in a precarious position needing 19pts to start scoring will be looking to hold off the field and onto 2nd place currently 1pt ahead of @claudecat in 3rd who is point scoring straight out of the gate.
    @Enut in 4th will be looking to secure points that will propel them into the top 3.
    @mrwizz with 2 games remaining could pose the most serious challenge to the top 3, 2 decent points hauls could propel them to a 2nd consecutive title.
    A win for @tomgoodun could see them reach 2nd spot other results dependant.

As always any player with minimal pts and 3 games remaining could emerge from the pack with 108pts on offer.

With no points being scored in the early it looked even more unlikely that @dragon1964 would be caught at the top of of the table, and in the end it never looked likely,

The £5.50 game saw @glceud score 10 points but failing to their overall total leaving to door open for @claudecat to overhaul them by means of a solitary 2pt bounty

@Enut left it to the very last game and managed to scrape enough points the leapflog the 2 players ahead of them and take 2nd place with 1 whole point to spare.

Thanks for playing.

Congratulations to the following.

Season 24 Winners

1st place @dragon1964 who wins a £33 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

2nd place @Enut who wins a £11 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

3rd place @Claudecat who wins a £5.50 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

If you could inform @Tikay10 of the games you would like to be entered into he will sort, as usual 48 hours notice is preferable.

Thanks to everyone for playing and making this league viable and of course to Sky Poker and @Tikay10 for continued support.

Good Luck in your chosen Tournaments.

Well done all, & a special thank you to coo1-um for the immense amount of work he puts in to running this.
  • dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,051
    Wow!
    This is the icing on the cake after yesterday's football result.
    That was stressful.

@Tikay10 I won't know which nights I am available to play next week until late, so I will delay this until the following week, if that's ok?

Thanks @coo1-um for the work you put in to running this league.
    And thanks skypoker for the continued support.