You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

*PLO HI LO* Midweek PLO8 BH league. RETURNS.....

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,809

coo1-um said:

Congratulations to the following.

Season 24 Winners

1st place @dragon1964 who wins a £33 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

2nd place Enut who wins a £11 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

3rd place Claudecat who wins a £5.50 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

If you could inform Tikay10 of the games you would like to be entered into he will sort, as usual 48 hours notice is preferable.

Thanks to everyone for playing and making this league viable and of course to Sky Poker and Tikay10 for continued support.

Good Luck in your chosen Tournaments.

@Tikay10
    This is from a couple of weeks ago.
    If you see this early enough, could I take this prize in tomorrow's(Tuesday) main please.
    Thank you.
    @dragon1964

Tuesday's main it is, BOOKED.

coo1-um said:

Season 24 Winners

1st place @dragon1964 who wins a £33 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

2nd place Enut who wins a £11 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

3rd place Claudecat who wins a £5.50 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

If you could inform Tikay10 of the games you would like to be entered into he will sort, as usual 48 hours notice is preferable.

Thanks to everyone for playing and making this league viable and of course to Sky Poker and Tikay10 for continued support.

@Tikay10
    This is from a couple of weeks ago.
    If you see this early enough, could I take this prize in tomorrow's(Tuesday) main please.
    Thank you.
    @dragon1964

Morning.

You are now registered for tonight's Main. I expect a min cash at the very least.
  • dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,051
    @Tikay10 .
    Thank you kind sir.
  • coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924

@Tikay10 .
    Thank you kind sir.

Good Luck

You are now registered for tonight's Main. I expect a min cash at the very least. +1

• dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,051
    Thanks for the best wishes.

Oh well!
    Highlight- knocked a very good player out when I flopped a set. He shoved turn with top pair and open ender. Fortunate.
    Lowlights - chasing a bounty who folded, I had QQ, ended up battling another big stack. He had AA.
    I should have lost less if I was any good.
    In hindsight, it was awful play.
    Shoved 12bb with AQ, same biggy had AK.
    C'est La Vie!

1 bounty = profit though.😁
    edited June 2022

Monthly

@onejohnb leads the way with 2 days to go

Weekly

@dunitburga leads after day one with plenty of others in contention.

Monthly

@onejohnb leads the way with another game to play @HELPME13 is stuck in second and can only move down @CR33P 8pts behind the leader with 1 to play needs 14pts before they start adding to their overall total. its looking likely that these will finish in the top 3 spots. @Enut has 3 to play but needs a daily score of 63pts to get into the top 3, 2 wins wins could see them land the monthly prize.
    Anything is possible.

Weekly

With all their weekly games played @Skip5578 is currently ahead in the league table @DONN001 needs 4pts from their final game to overhaul the current leader @skicowboys and @Claudecat lead the way in front of quite a few others in contention for the weekly £5.50 token.
    Just 1 win is currently enough to take the weekly prize, with many yet to play a single game.

Monthly

@CR33P just did enough to sneak through and leapfrog the top 2 the take the win.

Weekly

Its @CR33P again, this time securing the weekly win.

Season 25 Winners

1st place @CR33P who wins 3 x £5.50 tournament tickets to games of their choice

2nd place @onejohnb who wins a £5.50tournament ticket to a game of their choice

3rd place @HELPME13 who wins a £5.50 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

If you could inform @Tikay10 of the games you would like to be entered into he will sort, as usual 48 hours notice is preferable.

Thanks to everyone for playing and making this league viable and of course to Sky Poker and @Tikay10 for continued support.

Also a reminder for the Weekly winners if you haven't already claimed your prize of a £5.50 tournament ticket inform @Tikay10 of you choice.

Season 25 Week 1. @dunitburga 58pts
    Season 25 Week 2. @onejohnb 56pts
    Season 25 Week 3. @HELPME13 58pts
    Season 25 Week 4. @CR33P 34pts

• CR33PCR33P Member Posts: 21
    Wow thank you cool 1 who do I need to inform regarding my games?
    ok just read it lol tikay
  • onejohnbonejohnb Member Posts: 193
    Hi @Tikay10
    Can you please enter me in Mondays 19:18 PLO8
    cheers
    JB
    onejohnb said:

Hi @Tikay10
    cheers
    JB

@onejohnb

No problem, BOOKED
    onejohnb said:

Hi @Tikay10
    cheers
    JB

@onejohnb

Morning JB

You are now regged for tonight's PLO8 @ 19.18.

Best of luck mate.
    Hi Tikay I am unsure how many prizes I have. Can I be entered in Tuesday and Wednesday 19.18 up to now please. And let me know how many more I have. I think its 4 altogether?
    CR33P said:

Hi Tikay I am unsure how many prizes I have. Can I be entered in Tuesday and Wednesday 19.18 up to now please. And let me know how many more I have. I think its 4 altogether?

@CR33P

To be honest I'm not 100% sure either, but yes, it looks to me like you have 4 x £5.50 Free Entries in the bank.

So I'll register you for the 19.18 PLO8 for both Tuesday & Wednesday, & that will leave you two more £5.50 entries.
    CR33P said:

@CR33P you have 4. 3 for the monthly win, and 1 for the weekly win.
    Thank you guys
    Thanks @coo1-um
    Tikay10 said:

CR33P said:

@CR33P

To be honest I'm not 100% sure either, but yes, it looks to me like you have 4 x £5.50 Free Entries in the bank.

So I'll register you for the 19.18 PLO8 for both Tuesday & Wednesday, & that will leave you two more £5.50 entries.
    @CR33P

Morning.

You are now registered for tonight's 19.18 PLO8.