You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

*PLO HI LO* Midweek PLO8 BH league. RETURNS.....

Comments

• coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    Season 5 Week 4 Day 1 Table

2 nights to go and its bunching up at the top.

As yet again nobody met the criteria.

WEDNESDAY 21st OCTOBER ONLY

Knock coo1-um out in any of the 3 league games.

Prize must be claimed by posting in this thread before midnight

1st claimant only, 1 prize on offer.
    Open to registered league players only
    On a night when @Darntootin gripped onto the season 5 lead, it was @safc71 who made Midweek plo8 Bounty League history becoming the first player to win 2 games in a night and back to back at that. i wouldn't rule out a hat trick tomorrow.

We try again to give away the token. Attempt 9
    No one passed the qualifying criteria Last night. How hard is it for league player to knock coo1-um out.

THURSDAY 22nd OCTOBER ONLY

Bubble any of the 3 league games with no bounty and win a £5.50 tournament entry.

Prize must be claimed by posting in this thread before midnight

1st claimant only, 1 prize on offer.
    Open to registered league players only

edited October 2020
    With tonight’s results and table not being posted until tomorrow morning

Season 5 finale, who needs what.

@STAYORDRAW and @bbMike still have all 3 games available but will need a night of @safc71 proportions to win but could still challenge 2nd and 3rd spot.
    @mrwizz need a win and others to fail to challenge 2nd and 3rd.
    @skicowboys needs a win with full bounties to tie the current leader but would lose out on the 4th week countback but could challenge 2nd and 3rd
    @Beachbaby4 sitting it third having played all 3 games.
    @Enut probably the only serious contender for the win but could yet finish outside the top 3.
    @Darntootin sitting to the top looking down. Should be guaranteed a top 3 finish needs a few points to definitely win.
  • DarntootinDarntootin Member Posts: 1,515
    So barring me improving on my score Enut will need a 5th with 6 bounties or 4th with 3+ bounties to overtake me. Good luck, sir. No pressure!
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,269

So barring me improving on my score Enut will need a 5th with 6 bounties or 4th with 3+ bounties to overtake me. Good luck, sir. No pressure!

I pulled off a last gasp win to luckbox the league last month, there is very little chance of me being that lucky again this month, I think. Based on my last two league MTTs I will virtually double up in the first 10 minutes, but without taking the bounty, but then bleed chips for the rest of the tourney until crashing out well short of the points. I'm hoping to hang on to second but my fingertips are bleeding already.

Well played this month @Darntootin, 139 points is some score, even if you don't manage to add any more tonight.
    Thank you @Enut but I've been rivered enough times to know it's not over until it's over. May the best luckbox win!
    Enut said:

I pulled off a last gasp win to luckbox the league last month, there is very little chance of me being that lucky again this month, I think. Based on my last two league MTTs I will virtually double up in the first 10 minutes, but without taking the bounty, but then bleed chips for the rest of the tourney until crashing out well short of the points. I'm hoping to hang on to second but my fingertips are bleeding already.

Well played this month @Darntootin, 139 points is some score, even if you don't manage to add any more tonight.
    Some things are best forgotten GL @Darntootin

Looking again at this I think that I've got it wrong as of course only 3 of the weeks count and I was adding the points to your current score. With a maximum of 36 points available I don't think @Enut can overtake me? But I could be getting it wrong again!
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,269

Looking again at this I think that I've got it wrong as of course only 3 of the weeks count and I was adding the points to your current score. With a maximum of 36 points available I don't think @Enut can overtake me? But I could be getting it wrong again!
    That's true, I think! Nice one and well played.
    Enut said:

That's true, I think! Nice one and well played.
    Thanks, but I won't take anything for granted until it's confirmed by the boss man.
  • lfccarllfccarl Member Posts: 1,489
    @coo1-um just a heads up just to let you no i am done for the rest of the year i am not playing poker anymore this year i got a baby coming any time now so i will be taking the rest of the year off i will be back in the new year

good luck everyone who in the league and i will see you all next year
    Season 5, Week 4 Top 5, Sadly no weekly winner prize.

Season 5 Table