You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

*PLO HI LO* Midweek PLO8 BH league. RETURNS.....

Comments

• Options
    coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    Phantom66 said:

A few points incoming in the 20.40 spotted a few league players in later stages.

PS Is the bounty worth 2 bonus points in the 19.18 for me and @Enut?

Couple of errors all amended
  • Options
  • Options
    edited June 2020

Tight at the top after week 1, with a lot of points being picked up on the final day.
    Tough on Mushroom1 as a points deduction (well a point correction) and a stella performance by Drudkh saw him slip to 2nd place.

All to play for........ Week 2 starts Tuesday amend your games if you need to.

Full table in OP
  • Options
    safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,541
    edited June 2020
    Essexphil said:

2 quick suggestions to try and make the Admin easier:-

1. Everyone to state a "default" setting. The 3 that will count unless say otherwise one week. So-my default setting is the 19:18 Tue/Wed/Thu. See 2 below if miss one and don't renominate

2. If someone has not nominated and played 3 one week, and doesn't choose 1 thereafter, then their 3rd is automatically the Thu 20:40. If not played 2, then the Thu 19:18, and if on 0, the Thu 17:30

Agree with Essexphil it would but be a lot easier to have default selections then you would only have to keep posting if you need to change it (play it your way). Could i have the 20:40 games as a default please.
  • Options
    Well done to the winners and good luck with your poker tokens. A big thank you to @coo1-um for organising the league and to Tikay for supporting it. Its much appreciated.
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    safc71 said:

Well done to the winners and good luck with your poker tokens. A big thank you to @coo1-um for organising the league and to Tikay for supporting it. Its much appreciated.

Hi safc71, it is a monthly comp, and the best 3 out of 4 weeks count. So it really is "all still to play for".
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,273
    Phantom66 said:

safc71 said:

Hi safc71, it is a monthly comp, and the best 3 out of 4 weeks count. So it really is "all still to play for".
    I'm hoping to count the next three weeks then!
  • Options
    DrudkhDrudkh Member Posts: 113
    Really appreciate the effort you're putting into this coo1-um! Really like the format of this as well with only needing to play 3 per week. Good luck all for next week
  • Options
    Phantom66 said:

safc71 said:

Cheers @Phantom66 so i still have a chance :)
  • Options
    DrudkhDrudkh Member Posts: 113
    Actually moving forward with this can I put myself down to be 1st 3 that I play as well please? Think it will work better for me because it's quite spontaneous when I can squeeze a game in
  • Options
    ELLEINAD71ELLEINAD71 Member Posts: 20
    if ok can i be included in todays 530 just about to register (1st go)
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,999

if ok can i be included in todays 530 just about to register (1st go)

It is Tue/Wed/Thurs only...
  • Options
    ELLEINAD71ELLEINAD71 Member Posts: 20
  • Options
    week 2 starts tomorrow so remember to get you game selections in if required.

A few figures from last week.

553 entries with 227 unique entries across the 9 games.
    91 of these played at least 3 games with 28 out of the 32 league participants playing the required games, giving a league participation of just over 30% of all qualifying players.
    All with an equal chance of winning. you just have to pick the right game (then do well).

Game choice will default to games chosen last week, unless advised otherwise, players choosing first 3 games will still be first 3 games played.
  • Options
    DarntootinDarntootin Member Posts: 1,515
    Just out of interest, do you have to play a minimum of 3 games or will you get a valid score for that week if you only manage to play 1 or 2?
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    first 3 again for me pls
  • Options

Just out of interest, do you have to play a minimum of 3 games or will you get a valid score for that week if you only manage to play 1 or 2?

Any amount of games count.

Can I change my games to tues wed thurs all 20:40
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    coo1-um said:

Any amount of games count.

Can I change my games to tues wed thurs all 20:40
    Now just because I won a 20:40 it doesn't automatically mean they are soft.
  • Options
    onejohnbonejohnb Member Posts: 193
    Can you put me down for the 5.30 tue wed thu this week.
    Cheers and good luck all
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Essexphil said:

First 3 I play, please. Unless I give advance notice, always 1st 3 I play.

Which I think this week will be 17:30/19:18 today, and 19:18 tomorrow.

Good luck all, and thanks for organising.

Phil

Essexphil said:

2 quick suggestions to try and make the Admin easier:-

1. Everyone to state a "default" setting. The 3 that will count unless say otherwise one week. So-my default setting is the 19:18 Tue/Wed/Thu. See 2 below if miss one and don't renominate

2. If someone has not nominated and played 3 one week, and doesn't choose 1 thereafter, then their 3rd is automatically the Thu 20:40. If not played 2, then the Thu 19:18, and if on 0, the Thu 17:30

Changed to 19:18 think that’s what you wanted.
    Admin is sorted.