You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

*PLO HI LO* Midweek PLO8 BH league. RETURNS.....

Comments

• DarntootinDarntootin Member Posts: 1,515

can you add me please.. thanks

You need to nominate your games, Ell
  • safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,541
    hi @coo1-um can i change my selection for today to the 17:30 please. :) much appreciated in advance.
    safc71 said:

hi @coo1-um can i change my selection for today to the 17:30 please. :) much appreciated in advance.

Think you need to post before the game starts, saf
  • safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,541
    Cheers Darntootin worth a try anyhow. You feel like beating yourself up when you win the wrong tournament.
  • coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924

Table updated.

• mushroom1mushroom1 Member Posts: 645
    Cheers for that, @coo1-um and for the ongoing effort.
    safc71 said:

Cheers Darntootin worth a try anyhow. You feel like beating yourself up when you win the wrong tournament.

I'm sure the prize money more than compensated for any disappointment. 18 bounties! Very nice.
  • DrudkhDrudkh Member Posts: 113
    Going to play the 17:30 and 19:18 tonight for my 2nd and 3rd games please. Hopefully actually score more than 0 this time :P
  • dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,051
    I suppose you had better put me down for tonight's 19.18 and 20.40.
    Thanks
  • oldenglisholdenglish Member Posts: 49
    My third game 19.18 Thurs
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,958
    edited June 2020
    2 quick suggestions to try and make the Admin easier:-

1. Everyone to state a "default" setting. The 3 that will count unless say otherwise one week. So-my default setting is the 19:18 Tue/Wed/Thu. See 2 below if miss one and don't renominate

2. If someone has not nominated and played 3 one week, and doesn't choose 1 thereafter, then their 3rd is automatically the Thu 20:40. If not played 2, then the Thu 19:18, and if on 0, the Thu 17:30
  • ClaudecatClaudecat Member Posts: 14
    7.18pm Tue, Wed and Thurs. Cheers!
    before i post todays results. i have noticed a clerical error is the scoring in last nights 20:40 game where mushroom1 was awarded 20pts for a 8th place finish this should have been 16pts and will be reflected in the final table
    Essexphil said:

2 quick suggestions to try and make the Admin easier:-

1. Everyone to state a "default" setting. The 3 that will count unless say otherwise one week. So-my default setting is the 19:18 Tue/Wed/Thu. See 2 below if miss one and don't renominate

2. If someone has not nominated and played 3 one week, and doesn't choose 1 thereafter, then their 3rd is automatically the Thu 20:40. If not played 2, then the Thu 19:18, and if on 0, the Thu 17:30

This is something i was going to do anyway today and will be reflected in todays results.
    Doubt everyone will get your statement and i was wondering how to put it. new ruling as above.

as for point 1, its a good point and is in the players interest to do this.
    thanks for the feedback
    edited June 2020
  • mushroom1mushroom1 Member Posts: 645
    coo1-um said:

before i post todays results. i have noticed a clerical error is the scoring in last nights 20:40 game where mushroom1 was awarded 20pts for a 8th place finish this should have been 16pts and will be reflected in the final table

Currently fuming. :#
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,269
    I almost always just play the 7.18 but can I change my selection to the first three I play each week then I can drop in others if I can't play all three of those.

Ta muchly.
  • Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    A few points incoming in the 20.40 spotted a few league players in later stages.

PS Is the bounty worth 2 bonus points in the 19.18 for me and @Enut?
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,269
    @Phantom66, I forgot I won a bounty, that means I must have won a hand, who would have thought it? I don't think I'm going to trouble the leader board though.