You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

*PLO HI LO* Midweek PLO8 BH league. RETURNS.....

Comments

• coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    Apologies for the late posting again.

Monthly

Weekly

Congratulations to the following.

Season 28 Winners

1st place @DONN001 who wins 3 x £5.50 tournament tickets to games of their choice

2nd place @onejohnb 16 who wins a £5.50tournament ticket to a game of their choice

3rd place @STAYORDRAW who wins a £5.50 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

If you could inform @Tikay10 of the games you would like to be entered into he will sort, as usual 48 hours notice is preferable.

Thanks to everyone for playing and making this league viable and of course to Sky Poker and @Tikay10 for continued support.

Also a reminder for the Weekly winners if you haven't already claimed your prize of a £5.50 tournament ticket inform @Tikay10 of you choice.

Season 28 Week 1. @WHATABEAUT 46pts
    Season 28 Week 2. @STAYORDRAW 54pts
    Season 28 Week 3. @onejohnb 88pts
    Season 28 Week 4. @DONN001 89pts

Good Luck in your chosen Tournaments.

In recognition of @DONN001 winning the Midweek Bounty Hunter Tournament 3 consecutive Times they get to keep the wonderful paper 'Cut Out and Keep' Trophy.

• DONN001DONN001 Member Posts: 702
    THANK YOU COO1-UM MUCH APPRECIATED
  • -Stuey--Stuey- Member Posts: 386
    Could you add me to the players list? First 3 games apply
  • DONN001DONN001 Member Posts: 702
    GOOD AFTERNOON COO1-UM IF I PM YOU MY ADDRESS COULD YOU PUT MY TROPHY IN A SMALL ENVELOPE AND SEND IT TO ME PLEASE IT WILL TAKE PRIDE OF PLACE IN MY TROPHY ROOM I WILL REIMBURSE YOU FOR THE COST OF POSTAGE AND PACKAGING THANKS
  • onejohnbonejohnb Member Posts: 193
    coo1-um said:

Season 28 Winners

1st place @DONN001 who wins 3 x £5.50 tournament tickets to games of their choice

2nd place @onejohnb 16 who wins a £5.50tournament ticket to a game of their choice

3rd place @STAYORDRAW who wins a £5.50 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

If you could inform @Tikay10 of the games you would like to be entered into he will sort, as usual 48 hours notice is preferable.

Thanks to everyone for playing and making this league viable and of course to Sky Poker and @Tikay10 for continued support.

Also a reminder for the Weekly winners if you haven't already claimed your prize of a £5.50 tournament ticket inform @Tikay10 of you choice.

Hi @Tikay10 hope all is well with you. Can you please enter me into any of the 17:18 PLO8 games this week for my 2nd place prize.
    As usual thanks @coo1-um for running the longest running PLO8 league and congrats to the champ @DONN001 on winning this yet again.
    JB
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,766
    onejohnb said:

coo1-um said:

Season 28 Winners

Hi @Tikay10 hope all is well with you. Can you please enter me into any of the 17:18 PLO8 games this week for my 2nd place prize.
    As usual thanks @coo1-um for running the longest running PLO8 league and congrats to the champ @DONN001 on winning this yet again.
    JB
    @onejohnb

Hi mate,

All good here thanks.

I've registered you for tonight's 19.18 PLO8 so you are all set.

GL mate.
  • onejohnbonejohnb Member Posts: 193
    Tikay10 said:

onejohnb said:

coo1-um said:

Season 28 Winners

JB
    @onejohnb

Hi mate,

All good here thanks.

I've registered you for tonight's 19.18 PLO8 so you are all set.

GL mate.
    Cheers @Tikay10

Monthly / Weekly Week 1

@DONN001 leads the wa hang on no, must be giving others a chance to win Season 29.
    Looks like its going to be tight this week with @lfccarl leading the way as @dunitburga has played all their game and are behind on highest individual score, with @WHATABEAUT and @aylabayla, minimal points back.

edited September 2022

Monthly and Weekly Week 1.

Enough Said.......
    @HELPME13 needs 1 bounty in their final game to get to the top of the weekly table, @EmperorSex also in with a chance.

Monthly and Weekly Week 1

@HELPME13 snatches the weekly token from under the nose of @DONN001.

Monthly

@DONN001

Weekly

@safc71 leads thanks to the highest weekly score, but has competition from those below.

Monthly

@EmperorSex takes the lead at the halfway point leaving @DONN001 in an unfamiliar position.

Weekly

@EmperorSex takes the weekly £5.50 token despite not playing 1 game this week before last night. just 2 points separated the top 3.

Monthly

@DONN001 looks like they have the league figured out, is 4 in a row even possible, its certainly on.

Weekly

@Beachbaby4 leads the way going into the final day of the week but will be looking out for other results.

Monthly

4 in a row is on @DONN001 leads

Weekly

@Beachbaby4 holds on to win the weekly £5.50 Tournament token.

• Beachbaby4Beachbaby4 Member Posts: 17

Thanks @coo1-um for all the work you do in organising and collating the results and keeping us all in check. Sterling work for little thanks. Much appreciated

@Tikay10 can I be entered for the 7.18 on Wednesday please.

Thank you in advance

Thanks @coo1-um for all the work you do in organising and collating the results and keeping us all in check. Sterling work for little thanks. Much appreciated

Thank you in advance

@Beachbaby4

Yes, that's now BOOKED

Thank you in advance

@Beachbaby4

Morning.

That's now sorted, & you are registered for tonight's PLO8 @ 19.18.

VBOL.