You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Multiple games

MudsharkMudshark Member Posts: 9
Could someone tell me how is it possible that Heddoh18 can play about twenty to forty tables upwards all at once?
Do other players play that many tables at once, surely it must conflict sometimes.

Comments

• Options
    MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    He might be playing 40/50+ in a session but I highly doubt he would have any more than 15 on screen at any one time(?). 15 tables on screen is absolutely possible but if they were all Sky Poker tables it would be a bit uncomfortable with the lack of timebanks for sure.

I think @Tikay10 go to video for these questions is always this: ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QzhQIOFNhU

• Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    Mudshark said:

Could someone tell me how is it possible that Heddoh18 can play about twenty to forty tables upwards all at once?
    Do other players play that many tables at once, surely it must conflict sometimes.

Most of the games he's playing "at once" are actually MTTs and sats he's registered that haven't started yet. Currently 6 are running and 3 are in late reg, so despite the "Find a player" tool showing him registered for 87(!) games, he's actually only playing 9 tables at the time of writing.

Those 9 tables include games he may have already busted, since the "Find a Player" tool still shows players as being in a tournament, even if the player has busted (I can't be bothered to check the individual lobbies to see which games he's already busted lol)

I often play 12-15 tables, and I've seen other regs playing closer to 20 tables at once. It's entirely possible.

tl;dr - Fair enough to raise the question, but there's nothing to see here.
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    I don't think anyone plays that many tables on sky at the same time. Players may register for a lot of tables but that doesn't mean they are active tables. Some players will register all their games at the start of a session so they will have lots showing when you search for them but this will be over say 4-8hour period.
  • Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    MattBates said:

Some players will register all their games at the start of a session so they will have lots showing when you search for them but this will be over say 4-8hour period.

^ This. It's pretty normal for regs to reg up everything they might play at the start of a session then de-reg if loads of games are going well and they're reaching their upper limit for tables.
  • Options
    bert21bert21 Member Posts: 175
    As an old foggy i couldn't play 3 at the same time, usually only one and very occasionally two. Just a recreational player but still enjoy it
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,129
    bert21 said:

As an old foggy i couldn't play 3 at the same time, usually only one and very occasionally two. Just a recreational player but still enjoy it

@bert21

Never mind the quantity, as long as you enjoy the game it's all good.
  • Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 767
    I can usually manage a maximum of three tables. Any more and my play starts to deteriorate and I get timed out of hands.
    I honestly don't know how people who play 5+ tables at once cope with it!
  • Options
    percival09percival09 Member Posts: 3,804
    MynaFrett said:

He might be playing 40/50+ in a session but I highly doubt he would have any more than 15 on screen at any one time(?). 15 tables on screen is absolutely possible but if they were all Sky Poker tables it would be a bit uncomfortable with the lack of timebanks for sure.

I think @Tikay10 go to video for these questions is always this: ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QzhQIOFNhU

:O 10 years since these glory days <3
  • Options
    freeatlastfreeatlast Member Posts: 1,449
    I’m impressed with people playing multiple games, but I sometimes struggle to play one game, maybe it’s a age thing lol good luck with all your multiple games
  • Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    anyone remember donttelmum used to play 20+mostly cash a couple of years ago don't
    see him around anymore
  • Options
    heddoh18heddoh18 Member Posts: 43
    I very rarely have more than 15 open at one time. Usually it's around 10...I reg all my mtts/sats at the beginning of my session.
  • Options
    FeNdeR36FeNdeR36 Member Posts: 22
    gpc70 said:

anyone remember donttelmum used to play 20+mostly cash a couple of years ago don't
    see him around anymore

This guy was such a bot you gotta love it.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,129
    FeNdeR36 said:

gpc70 said:

see him around anymore

This guy was such a bot you gotta love it.
    Here's @Donttelmum , the bot himself. (The scruffy one in the vest).

• Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Only a bot would wear shorts like that!
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,631
    MattBates said:

Only a bot would wear shorts like that!

Hey..trousers to you ;)