You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

dear sky bingo i play on 3 sites but on your site im a 27 percent worse player than on any other

legascaaclegascaac Member Posts: 124
edited August 2020 in Poker Chat
its a fix

Answers

• Options
    this site seems very hit from behind always
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Someone has enjoyed a liquid lunch.
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,473
    Not sure why i opened this thread

The title of it already told me you were an idiot
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    legascaac said:

this site seems very hit from behind always

Stop getting your chips in ahead then you silly sausage. I'm 27% sure that might solve your problem.
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,272
    I'm not sure what to say OP, I was going to suggest that you maybe didn't have a large sample size on which to base your assumption but SS seems to show you with nearly 1400 tournaments and you've been here for over 10 years.

Maybe your ROI is much worse on here because the average Sky player is much better than on the other sites? Maybe you don't adjust your game to 6 player tables? Maybe you drink more when playing on Sky? Maybe you're not very good? Maybe Sky is rigged?

I would suggest that any of the first four are more likely than the last one.

Good luck and I hope you run well.
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,724
    MattBates said:

Is this the big announcement sky said would be announced today?

😂 Wins the internet.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,631
    why do you still play here? i'd be off in a shot if i were winning 27% more on other sites
  • Options
    playing on betfair the know lol But a do find you get more bad beats on this site
  • Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    legascaac said:

playing on betfair the know lol But a do find you get more bad beats on this site

In which case, you might be interested in this flow chart of companies under the Flutter umbrella:

https://imgur.com/IEEgW9l
  • Options
    chappo100chappo100 Member Posts: 116
    I'm about 150% worse on pokerstars than sky lifetime. Not played Betfair since it was ongame looks pretty rigged to me... :D