You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Diary No.2 - December Challenge

1235»

Comments

• 68Trebor68Trebor Member Posts: 1,943
    MP33 said:

Totally forgot about Mini UKOPS

Found a promo on another site which i,m quite enjoying and building up the BR a bit.

I,m also playing a little bit of cash but think its better to play elsewhere so i can upload hand historys and carry on learning.

I,ll be back next month with new BR (May have a little dabble on Mini UKOPS before it finishes though)

GL all

P

Which site you dabbling on?
  • MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,235
    edited December 2020
    Which site you dabbling on?

Was playing the Wilds (4 player spin and go's) on Virgin but that promo has almost finished now so time for a new challenge.

I,ll keep it simple. Once again the main aim of the month will be to put more time into studying. (which has been an epic fail so far)

Still struggling with it. I,ll start watching a video or going over some charts, handhistorys etc and within minutes i,ll have jumped into some games and sack the learning off.

I did take advantage of a Black Friday offer and signed up to Johnathon Littles "Poker Coaching.com" site for a month. Theres loads to get through on there so no excuses not to be learning. And next month it will be back up to full price so want to cram as much in as poss this month.

Just listening to my first webinar (from JL,s site) "Improving Your Mental Game with Tommy Angelo)

Also took part in Grahams (StayorGo) session yesterday which has encouraged me to get back to some studying and will hopefully continue with that for the foreseeable.

The challenge this month will be to get at least 5 tickets a day (50pts) for the December Promo and hopefully bink a £100 prize without being down on the month.

GL all

P

EDIT - Don,t want to keep bumping thread so will edit my results here and also to keep track

Day 1 - 42 Pts = 4 tckts +£10.47

• MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,235
    edited December 2020
    Day 2 (Edit ) - 107 Pts = 10 tckts - £50.34 (Had a shocker on the cash tables)

Think i learnt a big lesson last night.

I,ve been going through a course on "How to beat 6 max cash games" from the JL site.

It was quite in depth and uses solvers to highlight GTO strategys.

I then loaded some 5p/10p tables and tried to implement some of the strategy's learnt. Big mistake. It was against non-regs and i was facing multiple limpers nearly every hand. Some were limping premium hands and garbage and it was impossible to put them on ranges as they were playing so erratically.

Lesson learnt and will start the next course tomorrow "Combatting Limpers at small stakes"

Day 1 - 42 Pts = 4 Tckts +£10.47
    Day 2 - 107 Pts=10 Tckts - £50.31
    Day 3 - 41 Pts = 4 Tckts -£31.30 (Another lesson learnt-Don,t get bored and jump on Spin ups

Day 4 - Didn,t Play
    Day 5 - 116Pts - 11 Tckts - £42.56