You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sick sick spot...

nickkaynickkay Member Posts: 169
edited September 2020 in Poker Chat
£1 rebuy, 10 left, 8 paid.

Blinds 300/600, my stack 18k.

Hole cards 43

Flop 443. Im in BB and raise to pot. Two callers.

Turn J

Pot 1800, Pot sized bet. Both Villains call.

River Q

Villain 1 now pot bets, pot 7200, Villain 2 raises to pot again

How can I get away? possible one, if not both have PP, but dont see how I can fold here.

Villain 1 puts rest of his chips in, Villain 2 calls, I jam.

Villain 1 shows A4, villain 2 shows QQ for rivered boat.

Is there ANY way I can get away? I dont see how

Comments

• Options
    daggers747daggers747 Member Posts: 188
    Only if you want men in white coats to come and take you away.
  • Options
    lfccarllfccarl Member Posts: 1,489
    the only way you might win here is if you go all in on the flop
  • Options
    tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,591
    I thought it was only me that this happened too.

Very unlucky.No doubt you will get your own back given time?
  • Options
    RinkhalsRinkhals Member Posts: 212
    If I've learnt anything playing on here over the last few months it would be NEVER slow play a monster hand!

I've seen so many suckouts because I've tried to play cute and keep players in and got outdrawn in the process that I now charge the maximum amount for anyone who wants to draw against me.

In all honesty though, with that flop, I'm pretty sure that on that flop you'd still have had both players call.
  • Options
    loosecamelloosecamel Member Posts: 152
    It's hard to really follow the hand when villains positions have not been stated, nor the preflop action, and the pot being only 1800 by the turn when blinds are 300/600 and a supposed pot bet and 2 callers on the flop occured.. but, disregarding all that, no we can not ever get away from this, nor should we want to. This is a slum-dunk, hifive everyone in the room and phone your partner type call/reshove. It's just UL to be beat in this spot, even considering folding is criminal.

For next time you want to post a hand, I'd advise to use the HH from the "My Sky Poker" tab and copy and paste it from there to the thread.
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118

It's hard to really follow the hand when villains positions have not been stated, nor the preflop action, and the pot being only 1800 by the turn when blinds are 300/600 and a supposed pot bet and 2 callers on the flop occured.. but, disregarding all that, no we can not ever get away from this, nor should we want to. This is a slum-dunk, hifive everyone in the room and phone your partner type call/reshove. It's just UL to be beat in this spot, even considering folding is criminal.

For next time you want to post a hand, I'd advise to use the HH from the "My Sky Poker" tab and copy and paste it from there to the thread.

Agree with all this, cant be folding but hh is hard to follow.