You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

why is sky not as good as black belt poker as channing

babyluke10babyluke10 Member Posts: 25
edited December 2020 in Poker Chat
big stacks win to much they gamble on one card and get it 9 out 10 times come on sky be fair

Comments

• babyluke10babyluke10 Member Posts: 25
    out of all games check stat
  • MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    @NChanning Views please good sir!
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,271
    NChanning said:

I need to see some statistical analysis young Luke. I want at least 100,000 tournamnets, details of all showdowns, percentage times each hand would be expected to win and percentage times it does win. If you can have that with my assistant Matt by close of play I'll take a look at your query. If you are right I'll send you a Christmas hamper.

If we are just doing it from "gut-feeling" or simple frustration then I recommend you take a break from playing, invest in some training and try to remember not to be a whiny loser as nobody likes that.

If you haven't got 100,000 tournamnets then details of 100,000 tournaments will do.
  • biggirlbiggirl Member Posts: 68
    another happy customer
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,461
    When you start to notice repetition time to drive in the left hand lane.
  • craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    edited December 2020
    Hey luke you could be partly correct. What I mean is people like neil are really good players therefore they build a really decent chip stack which allows them more chances to go AI correctly with hands that are gonna win 30-50% of the time.

Stop being a baby looking for excuses and start doing some training on ways to improve your game then you will be able to build up decent chip stacks and start bulling the other people on the table.
  • mushroom1mushroom1 Member Posts: 645
    NChanning said:

I need to see some statistical analysis young Luke. I want at least 100,000 tournamnets, details of all showdowns, percentage times each hand would be expected to win and percentage times it does win. If you can have that with my assistant Matt by close of play I'll take a look at your query. If you are right I'll send you a Christmas hamper.

If we are just doing it from "gut-feeling" or simple frustration then I recommend you take a break from playing, invest in some training and try to remember not to be a whiny loser as nobody likes that.

How about whiny winners? Are they OK?
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,625
    mushroom1 said:

NChanning said:

they're worse
  • mushroom1mushroom1 Member Posts: 645
    stokefc said:

mushroom1 said:

NChanning said:

they're worse
    It's all subjective I guess. :p

Personally, I'm a fan of raw emotion and people wearing their hearts on their sleeves. Speaking their mind, regardless of whether or not I agree with it.

That's far better than those who speak with only kudos in mind.