You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

finding information

mrteemrtee Member Posts: 5
edited March 2021 in Poker Chat
hi how do i find out how many left and prize structure when playing in a poker tournament thanks /

Comments

• safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,541
    lobby
  • mrteemrtee Member Posts: 5
    Thanks for your reply I used to get the info that way but when I click on lobby now nothing is showing ?
  • safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,541
    Sometimes that happens to me when using download client. Try changing to browser for lobby (Chrome)that normally works for me.
  • bev60bev60 Member Posts: 43
    My Sky Poker > My Tables always works for me when the table icon doesn't respond.
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,483
    It is a on going issue with the Sky Poker software where you cannot open the lobbies after a certain time has elapsed. The only fix for this is closing all tables and restarting the client server (At the 5 min synchronised break is ideal for this).

Another issue ATM, is that when the lobby is opened, it is NOT updating in 'real time'.

The above couple of issues may only seem small to Sky, but when playing on other sites, highlights how annoying they can be when multi tabling tournaments on here.

• roddy28roddy28 Member Posts: 31
    Yeah it is an annoying issue for sure. Another way I get round it is just to have all the lobbies open in background from start.
  • lekskilekski Member Posts: 22
    Use My Tables icon.