You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

so fixed to bigger stacks

cymru35cymru35 Member Posts: 25
edited April 2021 in Poker Chat
I understand each tourney has to finish but favouring the bigger stacks with rubbish usually wins , most of the time We play with real cash we should not be cheated out of our cash by a fixed system . Once my suspect winnings have gone i am going to play somewhere else . Sky has got to be the second worst site only to Joker stars

Comments

• kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
    Tiny, weeny, violin playing for you somewhere ya big ol' crybaby.
  • TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    mumsie said:

Sky must try harder for the top spot.

As always, @mumsie delivers the killer line
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,627
    Get a big stack yourself then jobs a goodun
  • cymru35cymru35 Member Posts: 25
    Stokefc easier said than done against sky employees
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,165
    cymru35 said:

I understand each tourney has to finish

That's a good start B)

cymru35 said:

easier said than done against sky employees

I would be interested in how this advantage manifests itself? And why you might think it is in the interest of Sky Betting and Gambling to reward their own? What does the company gain?

• memfnomemfno Member Posts: 461
    I have noticed whenever i go out of a tournament it's always to a bigger stack. So frustrating.
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,165
    edited April 2021
    memfno said:

I have noticed whenever i go out of a tournament it's always to a bigger stack. So frustrating.

I've noticed a pattern emerging. It always seems to be rigged that way.
    memfno said:

I’m fast becoming of the opinion that in order to win, I need to bypass the part where I work on my game and simply ask for a job at Sky Betting & Gambling.
  • gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    Sky's job notice board vacancies
    tea boy or girl required for small family run business,36 hour week no overtime no holidays no sick pay £50 per week benefits you win all the flips and never ever get outdrawn.
    For more details ask MrKendall.
    If we don't contact you don't contact us.
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,133
    cymru35 said:

I understand each tourney has to finish but favouring the bigger stacks with rubbish usually wins , most of the time We play with real cash we should not be cheated out of our cash by a fixed system . Once my suspect winnings have gone i am going to play somewhere else . Sky has got to be the second worst site only to Joker stars

I have just gone out of the 1.30 am £5.50 £150 gntd bounty hunter. I went out in 7th, comp paid 5 with only £6.50 or so in heads. I WAS CHIP LEADER FOR YONKS AND LOST 3 ALL INS WHEN BIG STACK SO WIND YOUR NECK IN.

Thank you, as you can see your theory is gonads.
    edited April 2021
    @TheEdge949 Ah, but are you a Sky employee or paid to play poker by Sky on the site? If not, then the 'Sky' gods were indeed against you ;)
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,272

cymru35 said:

I have just gone out of the 1.30 am £5.50 £150 gntd bounty hunter. I went out in 7th, comp paid 5 with only £6.50 or so in heads. I WAS CHIP LEADER FOR YONKS AND LOST 3 ALL INS WHEN BIG STACK SO WIND YOUR NECK IN.

Thank you, as you can see your theory is gonads.
    The last couple of times I've played, admittedly only a small number of MTTs, I have managed to get myself into the chip lead in 3 separate tournaments, I was 1st of 10, 1st of 70 odd and 1st of 10 again. In all three MTTs, once I was in the chip lead, I didn't win a single all in pre out of ten of them. (yes, I went back and checked).

I final tabled one, bust before the cash in the second and bubbled the third one when my 66 failed to hold against 33 AIP. Can confirm that the bigger stack certainly isn't favourite when it's me and that therefore OP's theory is indeed gonads. :)