You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Should i of called his all in with Q A Suited Spades?

EmmaEPEmmaEP Member Posts: 8
edited June 2021 in Poker Chat
i had Q of Spades A of Spades UTG and the Button went all in Pre Flop and i was thinking in my head that i should not call his all in because whenever i get good starting hands on SkyPoker the board does not give the cards that i need and i lose. i called his all in and he had pocket J of Hearts J of Spades. He won with pocket J J. 10 of Diamonds and K of Spades came on the flop so i could of got a straight if a J came but it didn't. There was 5 players remaining out of the 6. i came in 5th place.

Comments

• PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    Depends on each players stack sizes. I would not want to be getting AQ in pre-flop, player dependent, with over 50bb. Take a note of the players jam, and what he had, and then you have that info for future too.
  • DoooobsDoooobs Member Posts: 240
    We don't have enough info. We need stack/blind sizes, and given you mention 5 of 6, then it makes me think this could be a double or nothing STT.

I'd say almost certainly* with shallow stacks in an MTT, and almost certainly not early in a deep stack MTT. You'll have to speak to someone else for double or nothing strat.

* There might be some mad ICM cobsiderations if there are some tiny stacks and it pays 4.