You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

£100 or Bust. The end is nigh, £0 in the bank and an over optimistic £5 Free Bet punt.

Comments

• coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    edited April 2022
    Shots on target have not been good for us, so we need to stay away from them and try to claw some losses back.

Oh maybe tomorrow.

£5 Ayew, Havertz, Mount & James to each take 1+ shots on target @12/1
    Cashed out. For £5 with Ayew on the bench.

2nd half bet instead. @16/1

Going down hill quickly.

2 Bets today.
    Bristol city - Sheff Utd Draw, Notts forest win Double £2.50 @6.56/1
    £2.50 Forest to win, BTTS, 4+ corners and 20 booking pts per team @20/1

Maybe tomorrow we take this seriously.
    Last week, couldn't have gone much worse.

An early draw for the first part of one of todays bet means we could cash out for £7.96 and show a profit, but then i may have just as well backed the draw so we let it ride.
    A much needed Forest win, they must have received a boost early in the day, with disappointment for Derby.
    A Correct result double yesterday returned £18.90 for a daily profit a rare thing indeed.

More SOT tonight with,
    £2.50Salah 2+ shots on target & Fernandes 1+ shot on target (was 2/1) Now 4/1

and also thrown in just for fun,
    £2.50 Over 4.5 goals and 15+ corners @28/1 (Sheff Wed v Crewe)
    No returns last night again!!!!

Tonight should know better but it’s a free bet right.

£5 FB

Havertz, Mount & Saka 1+ shot on target each (was 7/2) now 7/1
    More losses, blah, blah, blah..... didnt get the option to cash out with Havertz on the bench, strange it let me on Sunday, maybe it was because it was a free bet or maybe it was the fact that Sunday there was already 1 SOT from the list.

Anyway a small win sunday means the account is not low enough to worry about actually doing some research and putting in some bets with half a chance.

Tonights football is interesting, following the dismissal of Sean Dyche.
    Given the fact that Burnley have scored less than 1 goal per game at home and should effectively need to tighten up and not lose tonight we go with.

£2.50 Draw @12/5
    £2.50 0-0 Full Time Result @10/1

Balance after bet £50.40.

Another blank, another day. Looks like the managerial change helped Burnley and has dragged Everton and Leeds right back into a relegation dogfight.

Friday's bet a win treble.
    £5 Huddersfield, Newport and Kilmarnock to win @4.2/1
  • spartathenspartathen Member Posts: 936
    coo1-um said:

Another blank, another day. Looks like the managerial change helped Burnley and has dragged Everton and Leeds right back into a relegation dogfight.

Friday's bet a win treble.
    £5 Huddersfield, Newport and Kilmarnock to win @4.2/1

Good luck don’t know about Killy but Huddersfield looks good Newport haven’t scored as freely of late most games failed to score more than one,although that maybe enough tonight.
    2 teams with wage bills in the 100's of millions.
    Surely todays banker cant miss.

£5 1+ shot on target each team in each half (was 1/2) Now @1/1

May add a win treble later.
    A SOT profit in the early game means we will reinvest the £5 winnings on a win treble.
    Notts forest, Sunderland and Cove Rangers @5/4

At least today wont be a losing one.
    £12.50 profit yesterday win 2 winning bets today we can expand a little again.

£5
    Salah to assist 1+ goals, Mane to take 1+ shots on target, 8+ Liverpool corners and 20+ Everton booking pts @ 15/2
    edited April 2022
    Well SOT let me down again, and will be given a wide berth for the upcoming week.
    Salah to assist 1+ goals (assist Liverpool 1st Goal)
    Mane to take 1+ shots on target (0)
    8+ Liverpool corners (13 Corners)
    20+ Everton booking pts (50 Booking Points)

Week 3 Results

Was initially drawn to the bet above when it was posted as Diaz 1+ SOT @8/1. But decided to wait to see the starting line up, with Diaz on the bench sky bet changed this offering to Mane, the rest as they say is history. Diaz came in for Mane in the 60th minute and I do believe managed the feat, though I really don’t want to double check. That is another issue with the **** on target market with teams like Liverpool who have the players to chop and change at will.

On to today, looking elsewhere given my recent football exploits I have no option to blatantly steal @misterpj horse of the day. Glorious Romance £5 win in the 13:35 at Lingfield. I do know horses struggle to run without 4 legs and when I pick them I never seem to find the piece in the form that tells me they only have 3.

edited April 2022
    with yesterdays horse still running tonight we look at the Champions League Semi Final between Manchester City and Real Madrid.

Hopefully this will be a cagy affair with little or no action.
    so tempted by De Bruyne & Benzema 1+ shot on target each (was 1/1) Now2/1 but will resist.

with 0-0 offering 14/1 we will take.
    £2.50 under 0.5 gaols @16/1
    £2.50 yes / No - 10mins as below.

Balance after bet £41.65
    edited April 2022
    Well that didn’t work. Bets held out for 2 minutes.

And don’t talk to me about the posted SOT bet with a goal each by 33 mins
    Mad in play 5 fold
    £5 Free Bet
    Wigan. Rotherham. Swansea to win. Fulham v forest and fleetwood v Wednesday draw. @just under 30/1
    following the worst 3 bets yesterday tonight i am convinced both will come in.

£2.50 Liverpool to win, over 2.5 goals, 6+ corners and 30+ Villareal booking pts @11/2
    £2.50 12+ Match Corners (LIV - VIL) @2/1
  • MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,237
    @coo1-um

Do you only use Sky for your Shots bets?

Plenty of other sites do it now and the prices can vary a fair bit
    MP33 said:

@coo1-um

Do you only use Sky for your Shots bets?

Plenty of other sites do it now and the prices can vary a fair bit

I only use sky for everything these days. Lazy can’t be bothered to deposit attitude. Which works for me.

Just a little fun as a distraction to other things I don’t take it too seriously.

Until I get to the last few bets, a time that is rapidly approaching……
    12+ corners bet came in last night for a small daily profit.
    tonight Man Utd v Chelsea

£2,50 9+ match shots on target, 9+ corners and 30+ booking pts @15/8
    £2.50Mount & Werner to each take 1+ shots on target, over 1.5 goals, each team 4+ corners and each team 20+ booking pts @9/1

Balance after bet. £39.15