You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Swog Stream - 20 Nov

SwogSwog Member Posts: 482
edited November 2023 in Poker Chat
Giving it streaming a go with a very basic layout. All forms of chat pro accepted. Make yourself welcome.

Comments

• spearsy136spearsy136 Member Posts: 114
    @Swog how did your stream go mate? I didn't realise otherwise I would have tuned in. You doing it again?
  • SwogSwog Member Posts: 482
    Ty all for tuning in. I really enjoyed it. Came 5th in the BWBH and 2nd in a 20e on ipoker, so not a bad night!

I’m going to be live again from ~6pm tonight (as won’t get much chance until august now).

I’ve spent most of the afternoon making the overlay a bit more viewer friendly. Please do say hello if you tune in

• mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,334
    edited September 2022
    Ive enjoyed your two streams but I have to get up too early to watch the stream all the way through.

Are they not available to watch the next day by choice of is that the default on twitch ?

mumsie said:

Ive enjoyed your two streams but I have to get up too early to watch the stream all the way through.

Are they not available to watch the next day by choice of is that the default on twitch ?

Thank you very much.

I don’t know the answer to this. Possible that I may need to reach a certain level that unlocks subs to allow people to watch next day? If there is a way to do it as things stand, I will set it up for next time. @Duesenberg @waller02 @PKRPar

Also, thank you to every one that turned up again last night. It was really appreciated. We finished the stream off in style by wining the $11 Big Shot on 888 for just shy of $1k. You love to see it.

Not sure when I’ll next be on but hopefully sooner rather than later. Will keep everyone posted.
    edited July 2022
    I'm going to fire up a stream from ~7pm tonight.

Will be playing mostly Sky with some other games across iPoker, 888, Stars and GG - At the very least, I will most likely register the following tournaments:

- £33 Main (Sky)
    - £55 Sheriff (Sky)
    - €50 Main Sweat (iPoker)
    - $33 PKO Rumble (888)
    - $25 GGMasters Classic (GG)
    - $22 Mini Battle Royal (Stars)

Twitch link as follows: https://www.twitch.tv/jacobreesswogg
    edited July 2022
    Please follow for notifications when i go live and hope to see you later.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,030

@Swog

Hi Mr Swog,

Which comments would you like to delete? I'm happy to assist.
    Tikay10 said:

@Swog

Hi Mr Swog,

Which comments would you like to delete? I'm happy to assist.

I hope Vegas went well? I heard you cashed a plo comp! Still got it!

Just the last one in brackets if you don't mind, thank you.
    mumsie said:

Oh, and to answer your question Monty, yes, i've configured this within Twitch now, so VODs should stay active for some time after.

@Swog

Comment now deleted.

Sadly I never cashed, no. It was the $1,500 Omaha Mix, which is PLO8, Limit 08, & Big O.

It had 771 runners of whom 116 cashed.

After an up & down Day 1 I returned for Day 2 with a mini stack of 31,100, but with ~180 players left I had 101,000 & was bang on average. I suppose I could have tanked into the money but I was playing very aggro, probably too much so in fact. After that, the wheels came off somewhat & I eventually finished 20 off the money in about 135th place. My exit hand was when I jammed 2 pair into the stone cold flopped nuts (the wheel) which rarely ends well.

Fair to say I had an absolute blast, despite what this photo might suggest.

edited July 2022
    Tikay10 said:

@Swog

Comment now deleted.

Sadly I never cashed, no. It was the $1,500 Omaha Mix, which is PLO8, Limit 08, & Big O.

It had 771 runners of whom 116 cashed.

After an up & down Day 1 I returned for Day 2 with a mini stack of 31,100, but with ~180 players left I had 101,000 & was bang on average. I suppose I could have tanked into the money but I was playing very aggro, probably too much so in fact. After that, the wheels came off somewhat & I eventually finished 20 off the money in about 135th place. My exit hand was when I jammed 2 pair into the stone cold flopped nuts (the wheel) which rarely ends well.

Fair to say I had an absolute blast, despite what this photo might suggest.

Ahh, i think that is the same one football Ben played? I imagine you had a reasonable edge in that field by just understanding the rules? Do we have any reliable sources to support your claim of being 'very aggro' or are we taking your word for it :)
    edited July 2022
    @Swog

Yes, Ben (Sunday8pm) played it too.

And yes, fair to say not everyone understands the rules or the nuances of the three games, all of which play very differently, especially the Limit variant. We don't play much Limit here in the UK, & yet at The Orleans, where I spent several days playing Limit cash games, they had over 25 Limit O8 games playing all day, every day, with huge waiting lists.

And yes, it's a bit surprising that I claimed to be playing very aggro, which is not at all my style. Thing is, I had sold around half of my action, (I know, hard to believe, but true) & I think my backers deserved more than me just nitting up & trying to get a min-cash.

I was hitting a lot of cards on Day 2 & I think I got a bit over excited, a sort of adrenalin rush. That's my excuse, anyway...
    edited July 2022
    Thank you again for the support on stream last night.

The main sweat of the night was the €50 Main Sweat (if you'll pardon the pun) where we finished 11th for €293. After winning a huge 60bb pot with 18 left it is slightly disappointing not to have made more of it.

I'm not sure when i will be back but it is possible that I fire up some impromptu short streams to meet the last requirement for becoming Twitch affiliate (stream 7 days within a 30 day period).
    going live again :):)
    edited July 2022
    Nice to pick up a Sheriff win on stream. Here is the winning moment:

https://clips.twitch.tv/KitschyAmazingBadgerAMPEnergyCherry-2KzRm8H0ilcjLOhB

Thank you again for everyone that tuned in. Only 1 more stream until we reach affiliate.
    Swog said:

Thank you again for everyone that tuned in. Only 1 more stream until we reach affiliate.

@Swog

That link does not work for me, though maybe it's OK for others. I get this....

Comment Not Found

The page you were looking for could not be found.

Tikay10 said:

Swog said:

@Swog

That link does not work for me, though maybe it's OK for others. I get this....

Comment Not Found

The page you were looking for could not be found.

Thanks tikay, should now work, hopefully.