You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Swog Stream - 20 Nov

13»

Comments

• SwogSwog Member Posts: 482
    Tedson said:

Had a little look to see what you 3b me out of the BB with, expecting to see the nuts... J6o! Nicely done sir 👏

Hehe, I was having a bit of fun and playing up to the audience with that one :smile: I will remain in line from now on.

I’m not sure if you caught an earlier hand where you XR T8o. I called your exact hand before showdown. I was beginning to think I had the great man in my pocket :blush:

In all seriousness, very well played so far in ukops and gl with the leaderboard :smiley:

edited November 2022
    Going to fire up a stream from 7pm tonight. Punting day 1 of the $109 Mini Main PKO on Party 🤞 I'll be starting with the following tournaments:

Twitch Name: Swog_Poker
    edited December 2022
    Going to fire up a stream around 9pm tonight (after the football or before if the game is a dead rubber).

It will be a cash stream on party poker fast forward $25nl.

I know most will prefer watching MTTs and Sky games but had a lot of fun with it last time and I have zero clue what I’m doing in cash (not that I know much more in tournaments haha).

There will be plenty of glue and plenty of ratholing of 150BB.

Hope to see some of you there - twitch name is ‘Swog’.
    going live for the first time in a while.

Starting now until late. Won't be much Sky Poker until later on.