You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

big stack win more

babyluke10babyluke10 Member Posts: 25
edited July 2022 in Poker Chat
channing is wrong about this i have checked show me stat channing to prove me wrong on sky its a joke

Comments

• Options
    babyluke10babyluke10 Member Posts: 25
    big stack win more always
  • Options
    Kinda6677Kinda6677 Member Posts: 275
    If that's correct then get a big stack, then Bob's your uncle.
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,554
    heard this many times before its nonsense but if you are sure this is correct and you are actually correct (hint your not do not do what I am about to suggest)

Then you could make a killing simply shove the first hand in tourney likely you wont get called now You have the chip lead, so your the big stack on the table now open Shove every single hand from then on and you will win the majority of the time and utterly clean up if it is true that there is a bias for big stack to win more.

Btw dont do that you will lose a lot of money, unless you get exceptionally lucky and then believe your point is proved which would be funny unless I am one of the people that takes the bad beat but this will highly likely result in you going broke because there is no bias for the big stack why would there be.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,156

big stack win more always

So why is it that the day 1 or day 2 chip leaders rarely take down the win ?

And before you say it's different online go and look at the results for multi stage tourneys on Stars or Party. The winner usually comes from the top 3rd of runners but hardly ever goes flag to flag.
  • Options
    unbpowerunbpower Member Posts: 553
    heard this loads of times , maybe its because if you lose a flip against a bigger stack its game over and it sticks in your head ...there will be many times when you`ve jammed and doubled up but forget about these because you`ve probably not gone on to cash ...
  • Options
    MisterMuddMisterMudd Member Posts: 6
    it's almost as if someone who can run up a big stack might play better poker and win more often. :o
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,171

it's almost as if someone who can run up a big stack might play better poker and win more often. :o

@MisterMudd

ZING
  • Options
    MisterMuddMisterMudd Member Posts: 6
    You see the same cheating in formula 1. The guy in first place is driving faster than everyone else, but we just ignore it like all the other sheep :|
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,632

You see the same cheating in formula 1. The guy in first place is driving faster than everyone else, but we just ignore it like all the other sheep :|

Howdy chumps and chumpettes , loved Bender