You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Tonight's site issues - MTT's not loading.

Comments

• p_blasep_blase Member Posts: 54
    the 7.30 silver bh is still letting players reg !
  • dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    TommyD said:

Does anyone have a link to the MTT cancellation policy in the T&Cs please? I'm sure I've seen it before but struggling to find it now, especially with games running.

Thanks in advance

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/poker-tournaments/poker-tournament-rules?dcmp=p_tourney_tourneyrules
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,825
    steveysee said:

JJBinks said:

steveysee said:

eddie18 said:

7.30 BH cancelled aswell?? I reg'd late yet to play a hand

they refund ur buyin but not rake...
    sure they will do it Stevey just give em time
    This.

People getting their knickers in a twist tonight over the rake is so lol.
    Umm.. they refunded me minus rake for not playing a hand, dont think its unreasonable to mention it, considering its unlikely theyre gonna make 2 refunds for same tourney? But w/e if u like paying it thats fine
    Hi @steveysee

As I have previously stated, there will be a full mop up tomorrow morning, until then please be patient. I'm quite sure that Sky Poker will settle everyone fairly.
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    steveysee said:

JJBinks said:

steveysee said:

eddie18 said:

7.30 BH cancelled aswell?? I reg'd late yet to play a hand

they refund ur buyin but not rake...
    sure they will do it Stevey just give em time
    This.

People getting their knickers in a twist tonight over the rake is so lol.
    Umm.. they refunded me minus rake for not playing a hand, dont think its unreasonable to mention it, considering its unlikely theyre gonna make 2 refunds for same tourney? But w/e if u like paying it thats fine
    It's you getting all hot and bothered over it when it's been said many times over various threads that it will be looked at properly tomorrow, and to have a little patience.

Absolutely no need to get your knickers twisted.
    is it ok to log off and call it a night and 7.30 silver and 8pm gold will be refunded ?
  • Sky_SamTSky_SamT Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 984
    p_blase said:

is it ok to log off and call it a night and 7.30 silver and 8pm gold will be refunded ?

Yes they will be.
    cheers ty for keeping us updated
    We apologise for the issues that we have experienced with some tournaments tonight. I can assure all customers that were affected will be appropriately refunded either through the refunds that have been processed automatically tonight or by a mop up job over the next 24 hours.
  • safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,541
    Sky_SamT said:

We apologise for the issues that we have experienced with some tournaments tonight. I can assure all customers that were affected will be appropriately refunded either through the refunds that have been processed automatically tonight or by a mop up job over the next 24 hours.

Hi Sam has this started again.Locked out of pl08 bounter hunter ?
    safc71 said:

Sky_SamT said:

If you are "locked out" and unable to play a hand you will receive a full refund, though it may not be until tomorrow.

Probably best not to register for any more until everything stabilises.
  • cal69cal69 Member Posts: 34
    Will this mean the semi at 715 to the 10k gold bh will also be refunded?
  • safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,541
    edited October 2018
    Tikay10 said:

safc71 said:

Sky_SamT said:

If you are "locked out" and unable to play a hand you will receive a full refund, though it may not be until tomorrow.

Probably best not to register for any more until everything stabilises.
    Cheers for the reply Tikay . Yes game will not load sitting third with six bounties ouch :'( . guess these things happen.
  • PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    hopefully the software can pick up who played and who didn't. I regd a sat and didn't play a hand. will wait and see :)
    Type your comment
    PKRPar said:

hopefully the software can pick up who played and who didn't. I regd a sat and didn't play a hand. will wait and see :)

If you were unable to play any hands, you will receive a refund.
    edited October 2018
    With so many threads it's getting confusing, so to try & ensure everyone & everything gets settled as quickly as possible tomorrow, & we don't miss anything, I'm going to close all the other threads & we will use this thread as the containment thread for tonight's issues.

Some refunds have already been issued correctly, others have been settled but may need further adjustment. Please be patient, & if you believe have been settled incorrectly, post on this thread tomorrow (after they have had time to resolve outstanding refunds), & I'll ensure the Poker Managers see the specific question & deal with it accordingly.

You can, if you wish, speak to CC of course, though where it is not clear cut, they will refer it to the Poker Team anyway.

Most MTT's & SNG's between roughly 7.20pm & 8.15pm were affected, but that may not be all of them, others may also have been impacted.

It may take all morning - possibly longer - so please be patient & understanding.

A ruling will also need to be made by the Poker Team as to Podium Series tonight. It is possible - just me speculating - that where Podium Series MTT's were seriously affected, they could be removed from the Promo for tonight only, in the interests of fairness to all. Anyway, that's one for the Suits in the morning, & nothing can be resolved tonight as to that.

Once again, apologies for these problems. The cause of the issue has been clearly identified & subsequently resolved, so it's not expected to recur. Famous last words.

I don't like "stickying" threads, as folks don't generally read stickied threads, but I'm going to make an exception in this case so that it sits at the top of the Forum.

Hopefully, this will be the last you'll hear from me this evening, as I'm going to have my dinner now. Mmmm, dinner.
  • miniman88miniman88 Member Posts: 134
    Everything started running smooth again after the pause, including the main, then all of a sudden, just the main, started pazzing out. Guess you's purposely made it faulty because there was gonna be quite a lot of overlay. Not sure how I feel about that tbh.

Also, the £7.20 late reg semi to the main 'finished' with top 14 getting paid. This never loaded and I hope this gets refunded too.
  • MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    miniman88 said:

Everything started running smooth again after the pause, including the main, then all of a sudden, just the main, started pazzing out. Guess you's purposely made it faulty because there was gonna be quite a lot of overlay. Not sure how I feel about that tbh.

Also, the £7.20 late reg semi to the main 'finished' with top 14 getting paid. This never loaded and I hope this gets refunded too.

Pretty comedy suggestion about the main. If you looked at the lobby you would of seen loads of players didn't get their tables to load at any point.
    Good Morning All,

We are currently in the process of running the mop up files for the tournaments which did not refund automatically. These include the Main and the 7.30 £22 Silver Bounty Hunter. We are also investigating the 7.15 Late reg satellite as a priority.

I can assure you that all customers will be refunded where appropriate and if by the end of the day anybody feels like they are due further refunds they can either pm @Tikay10 or myself on here or contact customer care who may be able to process quicker than we can.

Once again apologies for the issues encountered last night, we are carrying out a full investigation into this.

Sam