You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

how do u find a player

thehawkethehawke Member Posts: 1
how do u find a player

Comments

• Options
    Chris_McChris_Mc Member Posts: 1,340
    click on the tab "my sky poker"
  • Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,790
    The find a player search works ok if you're logged in on the browser but it has been broken for months on the download client :(
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118

The find a player search works ok if you're logged in on the browser but it has been broken for months on the download client :(

Is fine for me on download. Don't know if others have an issue?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,664
    MattBates said:

Is fine for me on download. Don't know if others have an issue?
    It seems to affect everyone differently.

I just tested it on Download and Browser, & it worked perfectly on both for me, but I don't doubt those who say they have problems with it on one or the other, or even both.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,664

For those not sure how to use Find A Player (including the OP, @thehawke) it depends if you are on Browser or Download.

On Browser, go to click "My Sky Poker" & it brings a dropdown menu which includes "Find A Player", just click that.

On Download Client, just click "Find A Player" on the Blue Tab at the top, next to "My Sky Poker".
  • Options
    BoxsterBoxster Member Posts: 4,461
    edited November 2018
    Browser fine for me. Download, lists the matching players names but just displays 'Loading' in the Search Results panel.

Checked it on a player that is presently playing.

• Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,790
    This ^^^^
  • Options
    dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    Also don't forget , once upon a time players used to have the option of making themselves hidden , so some you won't be able to find anyway