You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Currency help

s_half9s_half9 Member Posts: 9
edited June 2009 in Poker Chat
I really like the fact that sky poker plays in pounds, does anyone know any other sites that use £s as all the ones i have seen use $s.

Comments

• Options
    Sky_mod1Sky_mod1 Member Posts: 88
    edited June 2009
    I'm not sure if this will answer your question but here goes :)

Firstly I don't know off hand any other sites that specifically use £ as a currency, although I would imagine there would be hundreds. But usually the best way is just to look around on the website to see what currencies they deal with.

For example our site displays this information on the bottom of any page you may be on at the time. Other sites display this on their main page, still others display this on their banking pages only.

So the short answer (which probably won't help you right now) is to check the other sites you may be on at the time for the currencies they deal with. Of course a good way of knowing this too is if the site domain ends in ".co.uk". Most Uk based sites would use £ as their preferred currency as they usually predominantly have a UK client base.

Hope that helps.
  • Options
    s_half9s_half9 Member Posts: 9
    edited June 2009
    thanks for your help
  • Options
    OSCAR66OSCAR66 Member Posts: 577
    edited December 2018
    helpful post
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,696

In case anyone gets confused, this is a BUMPED thread.

Might be some sort of record, too - the last post on the thread was 9 years & 6 months ago. I was still a young man then. *

* Relatively speaking.