You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

RIPPED OFF ...SEE PROBLEMS WITH CASHIER

zenbudhistzenbudhist Member Posts: 144
i HATE THE SMELL OF RIP OFF IN THE MORNING

Comments

• Options
    And i thought it was just Yanks that were too dumb to understand the concept of irony.
  • Options
    YOU USUAL SUSPECTS AS I HAVE ALLUDED TO BEFORE NEVER FAIL ME IN YOUR GRIM ATTITUDES AND SENSE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS . It's of no importance how much the money is ... it's money, that's why we're here, granted poker has entertainment value and gives you a special kind of buzz... i'd bet that NO-0NE READING THIS (OR NOT) will refute that. THERE IS NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING,LIKE WINNING YOUR FIRST POKER TOURNAMENT.
    But I like money as well
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,024
    Type your comment

I would like to see which books on Zen Buddhism you have been reading mate.

;)

Welcome to the Forum @UweRosler2.

Best Manager Brentford had in many a year. Handsome so & so, too.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,685
    Irony eh , do you see the irony in this thread after you moaned in the other thread about losing a quid
    I know you're after bites and I bit
    What kinda life do you lead , I mean c'mon, you come on here to moan yer bag off about a quid then expect people not to think how pathetic this is , is that what your life is about going on forums spewing bile then hoping for idiots like me to reply to your $hit
    Get a life kid
  • Options
    GOOD GOD I BET IT'S FUN AT YOUR HOUSE AT CHRISTMAS
    It was annoying paying money to gamble and being unable to participate in the game. The amount is inconsequential. I 've explained all that but what do i get the usual put down. If you put a bet on the horses for one pound british sterling for the 2nd fav. to win by at least a length and you trousered £40 it's happy days ... FOR A QUID.
    If the bookie refuses to let you participate in the proceedings and/or refuses to pay you out then thats a rip off and serious trouble.
    I won £22 .27 for£2.20. You usual suspects think i'm some kind of fraud or trouble maker, 'troll' has been mentioned on numerous occasions but the truth is - I'm right MATT BATES WAS OVER BETTING, THE MORNING PAY OUTS AT 09.45 AND 10.45 WERE REDUCED, THE 7 AT 7 WAS ALTERED TO RAKE IN MORE CASH ... I'm not looking for anyone to 'bite' these are serious issues that i am merely pointing out only to be met with pitiful attempts at scorn and ridicule.
    Im 58 by the way ...kid, i like that.
  • Options

I would like to see which books on Zen Buddhism you have been reading mate.

zen buddhists are instructed by masters not scripture ... I'm the new type.
  • Options
    EpokerEpoker Member Posts: 101
    Had a **** day but just the notion of "matt bates was over betting" being a serious issue to you, really hit my funny bone.
  • Options
    That wan't a serious issue to me. I couldn't give a toss, we all do it when the stack is shortening. I never even mentioned his name. IT WAS HIM WHO WENT MAD AND ALL HIS COHORTS DIPPED THEIR OAR IN. I enjoyed that 'discussion' and so did many others according to The Devilfish's old pal Tiqay who said it was the 2nd highest read topic on the forum. It was FUN for me but obviously not for Matty boy who, tried (&failed miserably) sitting on my right, to blast me off the table the next time we met. The answer originally given to the question before the kerfuful was informative and adequate, then the barrage began. Of course it's not a serious issue anyone with a modicum of intelligence would deduce i mentioned that because i was right as i was with the other issues. He was overbetting, i was there. AND YOU PICKING OUT A DISCREPANCY IN A FORUM AND IT MAKING YOUR DAY IN THE HUMOUR Dept. ARE SERIOUSLY LACKING IN A COMMODITY OF WHAT CONSTITUTES BEING A HUMAN BEING OR AT LEAST AN ADULT ONE.
    ONLY A FOOL COULD POSSIBLY BE ENTERTAINED BY SOMETHING SO SMALL. ....ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH MATTY?
  • Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,539
    I blame the parents.
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    "Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."

The Buddha
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,613
    I always blame my Parents for my bad habits but my old Dad said, Parents pass on genes it's how you wear them.
  • Options
    Not in my sect.
    Stealing will displace you so far from the correct middle path that you will be destined to be reborn an insect for eternity.
  • Options
    It's Good to Vent cleanses the soul, if you got a gripe crush it and make a whine out of it.
  • Options
    Crushing bent bookies balls are my speciality you'ld be howling gobshite not whining.
  • Options
    And another pitiful attempt at a joke like that will incur a castration by medieval mace.
  • Options
    Take a chill pill the World is full of angry (young) men sorry if you didn't get or appreciate my attempt at humorous remark. Hope your not insinuating Sky Poker is

• Options
    Thats better, I'll cook u a meal after meditation