You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky Poker is ribbed!

NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
I can't be the only one who's noticed how ribbed this site is??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sky Poker are complete rubbers.
The number of 2nd cards on the flop that hit at least 5 other players is outrageous. It leaves me livid.
I'm leaving because it's obviously ribbed for her pleasure, and going to another site where I can write sensible posts.
**** sky **** **** etc

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,970

If there was no river card I'd win loads.

Actually, same goes for turn. And flop.

I blame Sky Poker.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,647
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,970
    Type your comment
    NoseyBonk said:

I can't be the only one who's noticed how ribbed this site is??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sky Poker are complete rubbers.
    The number of 2nd cards on the flop that hit at least 5 other players is outrageous. It leaves me livid.
    I'm leaving because it's obviously ribbed for her pleasure, and going to another site where I can write sensible posts.
    **** sky **** **** etc

Obviously a fake post - it only has one exclamation mark.
  • Options
    JJBinksJJBinks Member Posts: 440
    When I go through periods of not showing good results , I can blame run bad or variance or the site rigged which is very easy to do, but 99% of the time it just comes down to me not playing well in many situations.
    Taking time out to look over what mistakes you are making even in pots you are desting to lose, example could I have saved money in that spot, did I need to take that spot, as money saved is as good as money won.

Its hard to face up to mistakes in your own game but important to do imo.
  • Options
    JJBinks said:

When I go through periods of not showing good results , I can blame run bad or variance or the site rigged which is very easy to do, but 99% of the time it just comes down to me not playing well in many situations.
    Taking time out to look over what mistakes you are making even in pots you are desting to lose, example could I have saved money in that spot, did I need to take that spot, as money saved is as good as money won.

Its hard to face up to mistakes in your own game but important to do imo.

Complete rubberish! Sky Poker is ribbed!
  • Options
    stokefc said:

Just another northerner showing off some fancy rubber umbrella. Typical.
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,385
    NoseyBonk said:

stokefc said:

Just another northerner showing off some fancy rubber umbrella. Typical.
    Other ribbed brands are available.
    Nigel Farage has a range of ribbed condoms, see the Brexit thread for details.