You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Hi everyone!

RLT16RLT16 Member Posts: 1,433
I figured since i'm back playing a lot more now id come say hi to everyone, old and new. I hope you're all well and look forward to seeing you all at the tables.

Happy new year! :smile:

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,373
  • Options
    That is going to go over so many heads :smiley:
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    RLT16 said:

That is going to go over so many heads :smiley:

Folks love to perv buses.
  • Options
    Quite the opposite, whenever my daughter sees the local bus go past she thinks its following her and she gets upset, she is only young bless her.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,408
    Hi RTL welcome back :wink:
  • Options
    eddie18eddie18 Member Posts: 50
    Hi @RLT16

Hope your doing good!! had fun playing you the other night seen you made my prediction of making it to FT of main event , well played!!

all best for new year.
  • Options
    Hi @eddie18

Indeed I did but to be honest i didn't feel like i did anything spectacular, people were just deciding to go nuts when i happened to have a hand.

Regardless of the result was just a decent fun night of poker, rarely get tables that chatty. I rarely play those stakes so i doubt ill bump into very often but hopefully will catch up with you soon.
  • Options
    Type your comment
    RLT16 said:

Hi @eddie18

Indeed I did but to be honest i didn't feel like i did anything spectacular, people were just deciding to go nuts when i happened to have a hand.

Regardless of the result was just a decent fun night of poker, rarely get tables that chatty. I rarely play those stakes so i doubt ill bump into very often but hopefully will catch up with you soon.

Exactly how recreational poker should be, great to see.