You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Winter Battle Low League Confusion

kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,531
I played a **** ton of 1/2 and 0.5/1 spin ups yesterday. Are these not supposed to place me somewhere on the low leaderboard?

I thought it possible that 50 players earned more points than me but then I noticed A_r_K, who played a crazy amount of these stakes yday, wasn't on the low board either.

My spot on the high board seems about right tho.

Comments

• Options
    Curt360x27Curt360x27 Member Posts: 490
    Yeah just noticed I'm 7th on the low one. Guessing the points for 0.25/0.50.50-1/2 spins haven't been included in the totals
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268

No idea if this is right or wrong guys, but I've passed it straight upstairs & should know the score tout de suite.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

UPDATE

Both Leagues have now been removed from the promo page whilst they are checked for accuracy, or should that be inaccuracy?

It certainly does not look right on the face of things, so please don't worry, it will be corrected quickly if wrong.

Give them half an hour guys, & I'll keep you updated.
  • Options
  • Options
    DozzaDozza Member Posts: 286
    I underestimated how competitive this promo was going to be - after a disappointing original 8th place ranking in the Low League, it now looks like I am going to placed even lower when the tables are updated.

Bearing that in mind, I would like to take this opportunity to respectfully withdraw from battle. I wish fellow battlers well for the rest of the promo.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

No idea if this is right or wrong guys, but I've passed it straight upstairs & should know the score tout de suite.

Thanks Tikay, much appreciated.
    On a side note could you also pass on the suggestion of adding another 1 or 2 £0.5/1 spin up tables to the lobby? At the moment they are a capped at 4 which seems strange considering it's a popular stake and other stakes spawn up to 5+ tables.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    Type your comment

Tikay10 said:

On a side note could you also pass on the suggestion of adding another 1 or 2 £0.5/1 spin up tables to the lobby? At the moment they are a capped at 4 which seems strange considering it's a popular stake and other stakes spawn up to 5+ tables.
    Thanks.
    I will certainly pass the question on mate.
  • Options
    Type your comment

Tikay10 said:

Thanks.
    @Curt360x27

Spoken to the Office, and there SHOULD have been 6 of them, but for some unknown reason 2 of them were not spawning, & they were unaware of the problem.

It has now been sorted, so there should be 6 tables available now.

Thanks for the nudgelet.

• Options

Update on the earlier Leaderboards, which were incorrect.

The data is being re-run, & all being well, new Leaderboards will be published quite soon.

I'll let you know as soon as they are re-published.
  • Options

UPDATE

@kapowblamz @Curt360x27 & all

The Leaderboards have now been corrected & re-published.

Apologies for the kerfuffle.
  • Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,531
    Lovely, thanks Tikay.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Type your comment

Tikay10 said:

Thanks.
    @Curt360x27

Spoken to the Office, and there SHOULD have been 6 of them, but for some unknown reason 2 of them were not spawning, & they were unaware of the problem.

Thanks for the nudgelet.

Hi Tikay, sorry to be a pain but those two tables that have been added aren't loading for some reason. They've both got an average pot of £0. If you could pass it upstairs and someone could have a look it at it would be appreciated.
    Cheers.
  • Options

Tikay10 said:

Type your comment

Tikay10 said:

Thanks.
    @Curt360x27

Thanks for the nudgelet.

Hi Tikay, sorry to be a pain but those two tables that have been added aren't loading for some reason. They've both got an average pot of £0. If you could pass it upstairs and someone could have a look it at it would be appreciated.
    Cheers.
    @Curt360x27

Ugh. I understood it had been sorted, sorry.

I'll get it passed upstairs in the morning.

Thanks for the update.
  • Options

@Curt360x27

Those two tables were found to be faulty, sorry about that.

They have now been replaced with new tables, so everything should be tickity boo now.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

@Curt360x27

They have now been replaced with new tables, so everything should be tickity boo now.

Morning Tikay, thanks for passing that on but unfortunately they're still not working.
    The loading circle comes up as normal but stays there for about 30 seconds before the table shows 'communication error' message interaction you to close and reopen the table.
    If you could just let them know its they're still not working and hopefully the techy's can get tot the bottom of it :) Cheers.
  • Options

Tikay10 said:

@Curt360x27

Morning Tikay, thanks for passing that on but unfortunately they're still not working.
    The loading circle comes up as normal but stays there for about 30 seconds before the table shows 'communication error' message interaction you to close and reopen the table.
    If you could just let them know its they're still not working and hopefully the techy's can get tot the bottom of it :) Cheers.

Lordy.

Apologies (again), have passed it straight to the very top. (James, obv).