You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky software and web version being super slow today.

Hi all,

Anyone else having issues with software and web version taking 20+ seconds to load a table and you can't use find table option either as that just times out.

If i register a table i.e. a heads up hyper, it'll take around a minute to show I am sat, and fail that if someone sits itll take around the same time to load, starting me off with 30 chips less (in a 500 chip format that's pretty sick) making it unplayable.

Can sky comment on whether the software is currently under load or being DDOS'ed or something?

Never had this issue before today, I am up to date on all plugins like java etc if anyone knows the solution or when the problem would be fixed, i'd appreciate thanks!

Comments

• Options
    IkellyIkelly Member Posts: 1,374
    Same problem, missing the first hand or 2 before table opens and lobby not updating unless I switch to cash tables and then back to S&G's
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,723
    Type your comment
    BarrattG1 said:

Hi all,

Anyone else having issues with software and web version taking 20+ seconds to load a table and you can't use find table option either as that just times out.

If i register a table i.e. a heads up hyper, it'll take around a minute to show I am sat, and fail that if someone sits itll take around the same time to load, starting me off with 30 chips less (in a 500 chip format that's pretty sick) making it unplayable.

Can sky comment on whether the software is currently under load or being DDOS'ed or something?

Never had this issue before today, I am up to date on all plugins like java etc if anyone knows the solution or when the problem would be fixed, i'd appreciate thanks!

Not that I'm aware of, & I've not seen any other complaints along those lines, but I will certainly ask the question.