You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Final Table Jackpot Winner

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163,286

Well done to @Ironpump1 who finished 5th in the Main 7 5th in the Mini last night & so collected £100 for the Sky Poker Final Table Jackpot.

He is currently running a thread "Moving up in Stakes (MTT)", here.....

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/community/forums#/discussion/173909/moving-up-in-stakes-mtt/p1

Good to see his hard work is paying off.

Well done @Ironpump1

Comments

• Options
    Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,536
    He also joined the crusher study group we put together so we had a fun rail last night. Some big scores coming from the hard work already!

Cracking run mate congrats Dean
  • Options
    Type your comment
    Itsover4u said:

He also joined the crusher study group we put together so we had a fun rail last night. Some big scores coming from the hard work already!

Cracking run mate congrats Dean

Ahh, glad to hear the Group is having some success.

Talking of which, well done Danny @ItsOver4U on coming 2nd in the Sunday Major this week. I happen to know the winner, doooobs, very well, & he told me he twice got very lucky against you 3 handed & Heads Up. (The previous week it was the other way round, your K-J busted his Aces he tells me, so it's all swings & roundabouts).

He's a very tidy player indeed, & ran 2nd in the GUKPT Grand Final a few years back, & has some very deep runs in WSOP PLO & PLO8 Bracelet events to his credit.

How is the new business venture going?
  • Options
    Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,536
    edited February 2019
    Yeah it was quite painful i got it in the times (2 outs twice and a three outer) but yeah im sure I have done the same to many people also. Seemed like a nice chap, was a tough final three with me doobs and Jordz.

New business is going great. 3 successful deals in the first 3 weeks has eased the pressure on us considerably so we should actually be able to pay ourselves from next month onwards which is great. I was fully expecting to have to supplement my savings with poker for at least 6 months.

Also if you know anyone interested in the group point them in our direction.

We have 5 solid players as we stand - Myself, Ironpump, Chrisdonkb, Jubb and Larsson - Also added a fairly new but successful player today called AVIX
  • Options
    Type your comment
    Itsover4u said:

Yeah it was quite painful i got it in the times (2 outs twice and a three outer) but yeah im sure I have done the same to many people also. Seemed like a nice chap, was a tough final three with me doobs and Jordz.

New business is going great. 3 successful deals in the first 3 weeks has eased the pressure on us considerably so we should actually be able to pay ourselves from next month onwards which is great. I was fully expecting to have to supplement my savings with poker for at least 6 months.

Also if you know anyone interested in the group point them in our direction.

We have 5 solid players as we stand - Myself, Ironpump, Chrisdonkb, Jubb and Larsson - Also added a fairly new but successful player today called AVIX

@ChrisdonkB had a deep run in the SPT Manchester, & we shared tables briefly.

An absolutely lovely lad, he really impressed me both with his standard of play & general demeanour. Unusually for a youngster, he has lovely posture, too. Think he has a bright future.

That's him in the light coloured hoodie far end of the table. Chap on the left is @wineli, who I never recognized at the time, a shame really as I would love to have chatted with him, he's another really lovely chap.

• Options
    glencoeladglencoelad Member Posts: 1,505
    well done @Ironpump1 , and @Itsover4u , great results, the study group is a great idea,
    I am just not up to using skype , nice to see it is already top players aiming higher ,
    not so good news for the rest of us !
  • Options
    chrisdonkbchrisdonkb Member Posts: 131
    Thanks for the kind words Tikay, was great meeting yourself and some of the other players from Sky :smile:
  • Options
    Ironpump1Ironpump1 Member Posts: 177
    Cheers Guys!

I'm chuffed to have scraped onto both final tables thanks to a some perfectly timed run-good when it mattered the most, it was very nearly a 5th and 7th.