You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

poker

what a joke every tournement i played in today lost on the river when i have been winning with three of a kind or better. i have heard fellow players talk about that sky poker will only let you win when they want which i thought was stupid but now i agree it needs to change or i will leave the site and go to other poker rival sites. its a joke

Comments

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,354
    6 freerolls , and two DYM @ £0.25 & £0.50 and your threatening to leave unless things change.

Good luck @mccann08 .
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,158
    Can I suggest you play within your bankroll instead of games where quite clearly the rest of the field has a sizable advantage in skill and experience.

However should you choose to look elsewhere I can recommend the 01/02 nl and the 0.25 spin and gos on a certain "star" site . If possible target the Eastern European players (really soft games)

Yours in poker

Mark
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,293
    edited February 2019
    mccann08 said:

what a joke every tournement i played in today lost on the river when i have been winning with three of a kind or better. i have heard fellow players talk about that sky poker will only let you win when they want which i thought was stupid but now i agree it needs to change or i will leave the site and go to other poker rival sites. its a joke

Sorry you are having a bad run @mccann08.

As a matter of interest, why do you think Sky Poker particularly want you to lose? What is their motive? And how exactly do they arrange it for you to lose?

If it was a Freeroll, Sky Poker donate, or give, away a set sum of cash. No matter who wins, they give that money away to someone. Why would they be bothered if you won or lost? It costs Sky Poker no more or less whoever wins.