You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SPUKT TOUR WHEN AND IF WILL IT BE STARTING AGAIN

THEGUV60THEGUV60 Member Posts: 34
edited July 2009 in Community Suggestions
Hi its THEGUV60 here i realy enjoyed the last SPUKT tour and i went to two of them at Nottingham and Birmingham and was wondering if Sky are going to do the same thing again this year.The venues were brilliant and it was great to meet the people i play against every day.Please post your suggestions and lets get sky to do it again.

Comments

• Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited July 2009
    In Response to SPUKT TOUR WHEN AND IF WILL IT BE STARTING AGAIN:
    Hi its THEGUV60 here i realy enjoyed the last SPUKT tour and i went to two of them at Nottingham and Birmingham and was wondering if Sky are going to do the same thing again this year.The venues were brilliant and it was great to meet the people i play against every day.Please post your suggestions and lets get sky to do it again.
    Posted by THEGUV60
    As far as im aware mate, they will be doing it again, but obviously takes alot of organising!! I think its a matter of WHEN will it be going again rather than WILL it being repeated or not!

Cant wait for it, not heard 1 bad report about it, so to please 6 lots of 130+ runners... GREAT STUFF SKY keep it up
  • Options
    THEGUV60THEGUV60 Member Posts: 34
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: SPUKT TOUR WHEN AND IF WILL IT BE STARTING AGAIN:
    In Response to SPUKT TOUR WHEN AND IF WILL IT BE STARTING AGAIN : As far as im aware mate, they will be doing it again, but obviously takes alot of organising!! I think its a matter of WHEN will it be going again rather than WILL it being repeated or not!  Cant wait for it, not heard 1 bad report about it, so to please 6 lots of 130+ runners... GREAT STUFF SKY keep it up
    Posted by FlashFlush
    thank you Flashflush,yes the games were brilliant and it was realy well organized,it was nice to see everybody enjoying themselves.As soon as the dates come out im booking my holidays to coincide with the tour dates i was only able to go to two last year as i at to work when the others were on.Cheers mate and good luck on the tables.