You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tragedy in New Zealand

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163,288

Terrible news from Christchurch, New Zealand, where early reports suggest 49 people have been shot dead by a far-right extremist.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-47578798

Comments

• Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,323
    I've just seen the video of it happening,it's like watching someone playing a computer game.
  • Options
    day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912
    Unfortunately I have seen the videos of them poor people being slaughtered because of the religion they follow.
    I have no words to describe the absolute horror and disgust I feel towards the s c u m that did this.
    As for Skys gruesome threesome I hope you are proud of the response of your hero to this atrocity.
    Hopkins Batten and syl will be at the forefront to spew their bile when the inevitable retaliation attack happens.
    Hate speech whatever direction should be challenged or we will be in an never ending cycle of attacks which will slaughter innocent people.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163,288

There's something perverse about the Media coverage of this tragedy.

The gunman wore a head mounted camera, & streamed the killings live on Facebook, which then went viral globally & took some time & effort to (mostly) remove.

And yet when he appeared in court, the reputable news agencies were obliged, by law I suppose, to pixellate out his face to "protect" him.

Bizarre.

• Options
    dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    Tikay10 said:

The gunman wore a head mounted camera, & streamed the killings live on Facebook, which then went viral globally & took some time & effort to (mostly) remove.

And yet when he appeared in court, the reputable news agencies were obliged, by law I suppose, to pixellate out his face to "protect" him.

Bizarre.

Something equally perverse about people going out of their way to watch the video as well .
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,539

Tikay10 said:

Bizarre.

Something equally perverse about people going out of their way to watch the video as well .
    Yes, when it was viewable, I was careful not to click anything that might take me to it.