You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tracking results

Hello. I was atracted to Sky Poker because I know that the software does not allow the use of 3rd party programs such as Poker Tracker or Hold Em Manager to import hands. For those unfamiliar with this software, it means that you can track your opponent's hands and generate a HUD which gathers data on your opponents. Telling you how often they raise pre-flop, folded to flop c-bets etc. It's great, but your opponents are doing the same thing and eventually it doesn't really feel like playing poker any more.

No HUD is good!

However. This also means that there is no way of tracking our results. I can play a session and know that I'm up or down by looking at my ballance after I finish. But I don't even know how many hands I've played. To overcome this I've been copying the information on this screen https://imgur.com/a/HRzvT05 onto a spreadsheet and making pivot tables and graphs of this. It does not contain any information about how the hand played out, or who was in the hand. Just the time of the hand and the profit/loss.

Could Sky Poker introduce a feature to export this information as a csv file to enable players to produce spreadsheets of their results?

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,319

Hi @jugglegeek

I'm not sure that will be possible or practical in the short-term I'm afraid.

As you may know, Sky Poker are part of the SB&G Group (Sky Betting & Gaming) who were purchased recently by TSG (The Stars Group, aka PokerStars).

At this point in time, the way forward for Sky Poker has not been decided as far as I am aware, though I suppose we can expect a decision in the near future, as in this year.

However, whilst Sky Poker are "in limbo", I don't expect them to do much tweaking of the current software.