You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

EPT Walk of Shame

Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
https://clips.twitch.tv/TenderKathishNuggetsKlappa

Ordered sushi to the table then had to wheel it away. Does it get any worse?

Comments

• Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    lol, made me chuckle. just needs some sad music behind it
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    That was a fun watch although it did bring back some painful memories for me.

Many years ago I was a contestant on The Weakest Link, which also requires a walk of shame when things go wrong. The worst bit is that they make you do it twice so they can get a nice close-up of the crushing look of disappointment on your face in the second take :D .
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    what was Anne like in person lol?
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864

Many years ago I was a contestant on The Weakest Link, which also requires a walk of shame when things go wrong. The worst bit is that they make you do it twice so they can get a nice close-up of the crushing look of disappointment on your face in the second take :D .

Is this archived anywhere?
  • Options
    PKRPar said:

what was Anne like in person lol?

About as frosty and businesslike as she appears on screen, although I assume she slips into her 'queen of mean' character at the start of a days filming and keeps that up until her work is done. A kind of ginger Daniel Day-Lewis in that regard I guess :)
  • Options
    Allan23 said:

Is this archived anywhere?
    Not in any public way and I'm quite happy for that to remain the case!