You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The Mighty Fall

goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,515
Sad day when you find top player resorting to 28p games to make money. ! Mystified cough!

Comments

• Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    edited April 2019
    If that person has gone busto, then I'm not sure what you're hoping to achieve by making this thread.

More likely, they're just playing every Turbo DYM they can for the Vegas promo. If someone wants to fire up a stupid number of tables including 28p DYMs to squeeze out every single Poker point they can get, then GL to them.

Either way, they should be able to play whatever they want without someone having a pop at them on the forum for it.
  • Options
    just tezzzing him he knows
  • Options
    no need to spit on me
  • Options
    how do u like it back anyone can press buttons.
  • Options
    Sky Problems you not had any then you're lucky obviously not playing poker.
  • Options
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    LMAO...... I quite enjoy playing cheapy Turbo DYM's....... usually just to get a Rewards point or 2 to make a freeroll.

Nice to be called a TOP Player though...... Cheers goldon 'The Beast of Bodmin' :)

I have had internet and lappy issues all afternoon and night, and best to try and see if they're sorted in a 28p Turbo DYM rather than throwing the lappy at the wall !........ (they weren't)...... but it was nice to make a 22p profit, :)
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    Such a bellend, Goldon
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    The MOST absurd aspect of this thread is @MISTY4ME a TOP player FFS
    TOP in Australia , maybe... ;-)
  • Options
    Didn't name you.... Evil not privy to table chat friendly banter . Was like meeting Victoria Beckham in Charity Shop. lol
  • Options
    Andy Warhol .... have I made you Famous !