You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

RichArt is making bizarre allegations that I am colluding with CELTICFAN

EmmaWatsonEmmaWatson Member Posts: 56
I was playing some DYMs this morning for the Vegas League. Also in the mix were RichArt and CELTICFAN.

RichArt made repeated comments that I was working as a team with CELTIC and that he (RichArt) would be reporting us. I have no clue why he got this impression is but feel like I should post here that I am NOT colluding with Celtic, or anyone else for that matter.

I suspect that RichArt will come up with some hand history where I make a mistake that benefits CELTIC. Given I have played 150 odd games so far this morning, playing up to 10 tables at once (it is 0400 Friday morning right now) and CELTIC was in most of them I would be astounded if I made zero mistakes that benefited CELTICFAN. I would also be amazed if I made zero mistakes that benefited RichArt.

It is a bit out of order to start spamming in the chat that I am colluding with zero evidence. I don't care if he wants to say I am a muppet but saying I am a cheater isn't cool.

GL everyone.

E.W.

Comments

• Options
    CELTICFANCELTICFAN Member Posts: 3
    Yup, I suspect RichArt's plan is to sabotage 2 other people who are competing with him for the leaderboard by getting their accounts blocked or something. Really scummy angle shooting if that's the case.

Needless to say I do not know Emma Watson and am colluding with nobody. I was a professional poker player for almost ten years and have an impeccable reputation in the community. I played up to $10knl cash games in my final year playing full time... I came out of retirement because I thought it would be fun to have a go at the league, not to scam at £10 sngs. Happy to record myself playing or whatever if sky wants but please make sure RichArt's angleshooting doesn't lead to some sort of account ban during this challenge.

Good luck in the leagues everyone - may the best player win!
  • Options
    johnjoe81johnjoe81 Member Posts: 709
    Weird that , it's usually the rangers that get caught cheating :)