You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Bank Transfer Withdraws

The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
Seen this on another site so wont take credit for this, but basically the withdrawl feature was bank transfer that allowed me to get withdrawl and transfer across here within 24 hours.

Would maybe allow more players to keep money in longer if they are withdrawing for many reasons as they wont have to wait 2-5 days to get money into account.

Comments

• MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Why do withdrawals take 2-5 working days?
    This is due to your individual banks processing time and unfortunately we have no control over this. We are unable to speed up this process.

However, if you withdraw to a Barclay's or Nationwide Debit Card, these withdrawals should reach your account within 2 hours, due to being part of the Fast Withdrawal scheme.
  • goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,789
    I've always found Sky to be the best when it comes to speed of withdrawals. I'm not with one of the banks mentioned above, but my money is usually always paid in by the next working day.
  • DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    I use PayPal which is another super quick way of withdrawing (always within 2 hours) and going from PayPal to bank account is instant too.

Another thing I like about using PayPal is that it's a handy way of keeping poker money separate from real life funds.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,811

Except in the case of "Held Funds" or the like, withdrawals are always paid by all SB&G platforms (Bet, Vegas, Poker etc) within 2 hours (usually much less), any delay is at the other end.

However, funds can only be paid to the same method as the deposit - so deposits by Debit Card, Paypal or whatever must always go back via the same method, for various AML, Compliance & Regulatory reasons.

As has been stated above, "Fast Withdrawal" methods are available via some Banks.

The key point is that SB&G pay within 2 hours. That's because an Online Gaming site WANTS you to have the cask back as fast as possible, so you can re-invest it quicker. There's no benefit at all in delaying Payment to a customer, that cash confers no benefit to the Site by sitting longer in it's account. They want the Customer to have it back as fast as possible.
  • K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    I withdraw during the week anytime and it will be in the bank by next day 15:00
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,627
    whats this withdraw you talk about
    no funny remarks plz :#