You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PAYPAL AS AN OPTION TO DEPOSIT?

edited June 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi sky poker representatives ive started this post to ask whether paypal would be an option for depositing as i used this option on my old site and came in very handy also think it would help sky poker as this is a uk poker site and alot of ppl in the uk use ebay and paypal too think you would be silly not to think about this as not all players have bank cards! and this way of payment also adds extra security because you are insured through paypal let me know what you think guys thanks alot and good luck at the tables!

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited June 2009
    Hi MegaRat,

Yes adding pay pal and other types of 'e wallets' is in development. i am afraid i cant be more specific in terms of time frame but you can rest assured that we will be implementing this in the coming months.

thanks,
    Rich
  • Options
    BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
    edited June 2009

Every month I withdraw money from my Sky poker account to my current account.
    Every month I pay a subscripition for Sky TV from my current account.

On one hand I'm taking money away from Sky, on the other I'm paying it right back. Can't we cut out the middle man and allow the option to pay for Sky TV from skybet or skypoker funds?

• Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: PAYPAL AS AN OPTION TO DEPOSIT?:
    Every month I withdraw money from my Sky poker account to my current account. Every month I pay a subscripition for Sky TV from my current account. On one hand I'm taking money away from Sky, on the other I'm paying it right back. Can't we cut out the middle man and allow the option to pay for Sky TV from skybet or skypoker funds?
    Posted by BigBluster
    I completely agree!! I've put this question an a customer survey before but never received a response.