You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Table setup software

drazzidrazzi Member Posts: 12
edited March 2016 in Feedback & Suggestions
Is software to allow setup of tables allowed on sky poker ?

What I want is a simple utility to tile the tables at the default size and add ne tables as they pop up to the tile arrangement automatically. I have been thinking about writhing a short script in autoit to do this but am a bit worried that it might be againt the sky poker rules.

It's really rather annoying that the sky software put new tables up overlapping the ones allready on the screen, and the tile function resizes all the tables and puts them over the top of anything else on the desktop.

Comments

• Options
    drazzidrazzi Member Posts: 12
    edited March 2016
    In Response to Table setup software:
    Is software to allow setup of tables allowed on sky poker ? What I want is a simple utility to tile the tables at the default size and add new tables as they pop up to the tile arrangement automatically. I have been thinking about writhing a short script in autoit to do this but am a bit worried that it might be againt the sky poker rules. It's really rather annoying that the sky software put new tables up overlapping the ones allready on the screen, and the tile function resizes all the tables and puts them over the top of anything else on the desktop.
    Posted by drazzi
    Nobody thinks it's not allowed...

The autoit script below will tile sky tables nicely, tun it it sits hidden and will tile all sky tables when you hit ALT + t

Hopefully useful to someone.

;==============================
    ; Tile all open Sky tables when you hit ALT+t
    ;==============================
    ;Desired Poker Table Size
    $TableX=468
    $TableY=378

$a=_GetWorkingArea()

$FirstX = $a[0]
    $FirstY=$a[1]
    $LastX=$a[2]-$TableX
    $LastY=$a[3]-$TableY

HotKeySet("!t", "Tile")

while 1
    sleep( 100 )
    WEnd

Func Tile()
    Local $xp=$FirstX
    Local $yp=$FirstY

; Retrieve a list of window handles for sky poker tables
       Local $aList=WinList(("[CLASS:ApolloRuntimeContentWindow; REGEXPTITLE:(?i)(.*\(.*\).*)]"))
        For $i = 1 To $aList[0][0]
     WinMove($aList[$i][1],"",$xp,$yp,$TableX,$TableY)
     if $yp > $LastY then
    $yp=$FirstY
    $xp=$xp+$TableY
     endif
     $yp=$yp+$TableY
        Next
    EndFunc

;===============================================================================
    ;
    ; Function Name:    _GetWorkingArea()
    ; Description:    Returns the coordinates of desktop working area rectangle
    ; Parameter(s):  None
    ; Return Value(s):  On Success - Array containing coordinates:
    ;                       $a[0] = left
    ;                       $a[1] = top
    ;                       $a[2] = right
    ;                       $a[3] = bottom
    ;                  On Failure - 0
    ;
    ;===============================================================================
    Func _GetWorkingArea()

; BOOL WINAPI SystemParametersInfo(UINT uiAction, UINT uiParam, PVOID pvParam, UINT fWinIni);
    ; uiAction SPI_GETWORKAREA = 48

Local $dRECT = DllStructCreate("long; long; long; long")
        Local $spiRet = DllCall("User32.dll", "int", "SystemParametersInfo", _
                            "uint", 48, "uint", 0, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($dRECT), "uint", 0)
        If @error Then Return 0
        If $spiRet[0] = 0 Then Return 0
        Local $aRet[4] = [DllStructGetData($dRECT, 1), DllStructGetData($dRECT, 2), DllStructGetData($dRECT, 3), DllStructGetData($dRECT, 4)]
        Return $aRet
    EndFunc
    ;=================

• Options
    Clos82Clos82 Member Posts: 1
    how do i run this please?
  • Options
    BRIMAXBRIMAX Member Posts: 6
    Could sky please make all tourniments fair as recently I have noticed quite a lot of unreal bad beats which I can prodict before they happen I am not one who complains all the time because after playing poker fo 30 years I thought I had seen it all but apparently not, I want to play some of the bigger games but just don't feel I can trust the site because of some of the things I have witnessed so far, please let poker be the winner and nothing else.

Thank you,

Brian.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,355
    OK.
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    edited May 2019
    BRIMAX said:

Could sky please make all tourniments fair as recently I have noticed quite a lot of unreal bad beats which I can prodict before they happen I am not one who complains all the time because after playing poker fo 30 years I thought I had seen it all but apparently not, I want to play some of the bigger games but just don't feel I can trust the site because of some of the things I have witnessed so far, please let poker be the winner and nothing else.

Thank you,

Brian.

How on earth did you managed to dig a thread up from 2016 that has nothing to do with what your posting about.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Well said Brian