You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Time Bank

TopTopGunTopTopGun Member Posts: 96
edited August 2010 in Community Suggestions
Why does sky poker not have a time bank on its tables does the software not support it or something, i hate not having a time bank, is there anyway sky can incorporate a time bank into their tables.

TIME BANK PLEASE

Comments

• Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2010
    In Response to Time Bank:
    Why does sky poker not have a time bank on its tables does the software not support it or something, i hate not having a time bank, is there anyway sky can incorporate a time bank into their tables. TIME BANK PLEASE
    Posted by TopTopGun

Hi Topgun,

Thanks for your post. A 'time bank' is actually already on our list of developments. I can't be too specific with dates just yet but you can be certain it is coming.

More announcements when I/we have the news.

thanks
  • TopTopGunTopTopGun Member Posts: 96
    edited August 2010
    Thanks Rich good to know, looking forward to it coming.
  • IrishWOLFIrishWOLF Member Posts: 62
    edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Time Bank:
    In Response to Time Bank : Hi Topgun, Thanks for your post. A 'time bank' is actually already on our list of developments. I can't be too specific with dates just yet but you can be certain it is coming. More announcements when I/we have the news. thanks
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    /> /> sooner rather than later would be great.. Sky's flash player can be slow enough,, but having to contend with quick decision making, possible time outs just adds to the possible mistakes made..

It really needs to be focused on..  /> this is keeping me back from playing more on sky,,
  • Metal_DudeMetal_Dude Member Posts: 14
    Any news on this? It's only been nine years ;)
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,027

I don't believe there are now any plans to install a Time Bank on the existing software. However, how long the existing software will be retained is currently under discussion, due to the recent Corporate changes.

• EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,996
    Tikay10 said:

I don't believe there are now any plans to install a Time Bank on the existing software. However, how long the existing software will be retained is currently under discussion, due to the recent Corporate changes.

Ooh. Do tell. If you can...