You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

voided hand

H3nryH3nry Member Posts: 39
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
ronny707Small blind£0.05£0.05£24.41
DumbmoBig blind£0.10£0.15£19.90
LARSON7Sit out
Your hole cards
Aceash163Fold
H3nryRaise£0.30£0.45£19.70
RitchieASCall£0.30£0.75£27.84
ronny707Fold
DumbmoFold
Flop
  • A
H3nryBet£0.56£1.31£19.14
RitchieASCall£0.56£1.87£27.28
Turn
H3nryBet£1.40£3.27£17.74
RitchieASCall£1.40£4.67£25.88
River
  • Q
Hand voided

Comments

• Options
    I have been playing on here for over 2 years and not seen this before, has anyone else?
    Is there a reason, am I missing something?
    I am used to bad beats but this is a unique one for me. I'm certain I bet the river but it didn't want to register and the next hand was dealt. It took me ages to find the hand history as the in play history was like the hand never existed.
    I am guessing the money was returned but I have no idea as auto top up was on.
  • Options
    lfccarllfccarl Member Posts: 1,489
    that happen to be once
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    @LARSON7 had misclicked folded AA, so used his once a year void button. All the regs have these...next to the 'get me a one outer' & 'flop me quads' buttons.

Joking apart, you should have got your money refunded (?) at least. I have noticed a slight LAG in the last few days on the download with tables not loading and lobbies not updating as quick as they used to. Maybe the tech guys will have to reboot something or turn the system off and on again.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,165
    H3nry said:

I have been playing on here for over 2 years and not seen this before, has anyone else?
    Is there a reason, am I missing something?
    I am used to bad beats but this is a unique one for me. I'm certain I bet the river but it didn't want to register and the next hand was dealt. It took me ages to find the hand history as the in play history was like the hand never existed.
    I am guessing the money was returned but I have no idea as auto top up was on.

Morning @H3nry

I'm pretty sure you will have been refunded, but I've passed this up to James, our resident genius, to confirm, & either they or I will confirm later.

Apologies for any inconvenience.
  • Options
    Good morning,
    I’m sure I would have been also. The money is neither here or there really it’s the reasoning behind the void hand that has me scratching my head. I had 8 other tables open and I don’t believe there was any dropout/void hands at the same time so it wasn’t a site wide dropout.
  • Options
    H3nry said:

Good morning,
    I’m sure I would have been also. The money is neither here or there really it’s the reasoning behind the void hand that has me scratching my head. I had 8 other tables open and I don’t believe there was any dropout/void hands at the same time so it wasn’t a site wide dropout.

@H3nry

I suspect it is just one of those peculiar glitches that inexplicably seem to arise from time to time, though thankfully very rarely.

Anyway, let's see what the boffins say, hopefully later this morning.
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    I've never seen that in a cash game but I think it might be standard protocol in MTT's on the rare occasions that @MattBates loses a flip.
  • Options
    SnufferSnuffer Member Posts: 3,057
    If you search void hand in the search box there have been other incidents of this in the past.
  • Options

Hi @H3nry,

I've had confirmation that everyone in the hand has been fully refunded.

As to what happened, to be honest I'm not clear. It has happened before, but it's extremely rare.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    More importantly, what were you going to do on river? :smile:
  • Options
    K0BAYASHl said:

More importantly, what were you going to do on river? :smile:

Check/fold as it’s no longer the nuts.