You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

2k league stars

anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
 I  Was just wondering why it was played friday night . im sure it was on last sunday and its a monthly tourny. is it going 2 be weekly and on a friday instead of sunday. thanks anjie x

Comments

• Options
    FINSFINS Member Posts: 1,080
    edited February 2010
    it was on last sunday angie, i didn't enter one tonight, didn't know there was one, what's going on ????? 
  • Options
    Root_KunalRoot_Kunal Member Posts: 714
    edited February 2010
    In Response to 2k league stars:
     I  Was just wondering why it was played friday night . im sure it was on last sunday and its a monthly tourny. is it going 2 be weekly and on a friday instead of sunday. thanks anjie x
    Posted by anjie1970
    would have ur £15 but got dun on the river i would have had 4k in chips with ace high. U went out 2hands later **** it lol.
  • Options
    BIGSHANNBIGSHANN Member Posts: 433
    edited February 2010
    anj there is a thread in tournament section regarding this?  

Sky giving 2k away to anyone who entered, not the top 150 - fiasco!!
  • Options
    Root_KunalRoot_Kunal Member Posts: 714
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: 2k league stars:
    anj there is a thread in tournament section regarding this?   Sky giving 2k away to anyone who entered, not the top 150 - fiasco!!
    Posted by BIGSHANN
    HAHAHAHAHA, did wonder how the **** I got entry to this!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Iun Response to Re: 2k league stars:
    In Response to 2k league stars : would have ur £15 but got dun on the river i would have had 4k in chips with ace high. U went out 2hands later **** it lol.
    Posted by kunster
    unlucky i really thought i was bubble there was 31 left and  my bb. got a shock when it   said i had won £15 nice shock though lol.
  • Options
    KidPoker3KidPoker3 Member Posts: 35
    edited February 2010
    hi anjie was on ur table last night i folded hand u went out tryin to help lol!

well done on cashing last night
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: 2k league stars:
    hi anjie was on ur table last night i folded hand u went out tryin to help lol! well done on cashing last night
    Posted by KidPoker3
    hi kid . yes ty very much it was a lovely table no 1 was raising big and i was pleased to cash. i wil remember what u did thanks xx ps , were did you finish.
  • Options
    KidPoker3KidPoker3 Member Posts: 35
    edited February 2010

thanks very muc,its no problem it was a nice table bit of banter and some gud play really,not far behind u i think i was 21st, got it in with 99's against 44's and he flopped a set,would have put me in contention but oh well winb some lose some,

take care and see you at the tables

Liam