You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Should i stay or should i go - i really want to know!!

loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
I am multi tabling say 3 tables with a starting stack of a tenner on each. Im up to £23 on one, im down to £4 on another, and im pretty much even on the last. Do i stay on the one in profit with the chance of losing it all, or cut my losses on the one im losing on or reload to the £10, and what about the one im getting nowhere on? opinions please.

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited February 2010
    Is there a direct link between your success (profit/loss) on the table, and the standard of play?

i.e are there a loada donks on the one ur winning on, and good solid players on the one where you are losing?

I'd either reload to the max, or leave and find a new table, wouldn't sit there playing less than 100 bb's.

Nothing wrong with moving tables to find an easier game, I do it all the time, helps if you know abit about the regular players at that level though.

DOHH
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited February 2010
    hi m8y knowing you don't play any tables at all,

just stalk raver instead lol.

seriously do,

on another poker site i play micro hi/lo omaha cash,

i always set it up the same ,

i open up 4 tables,

at the beginning i play only  premium starting hands ,

after roughly 30 mins ,

i decide on the 2 tables that i have a hot seat on ,

very rarely lose any sessions this way ,

mmmm hope this helps !

p.s if i opened up 4 tables with my lappy on here ,

it would swallow me up lol !
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Should i stay or should i go - i really want to know!!:
    hi m8y knowing you don't play any tables at all, just stalk raver instead lol. seriously do, on another poker site i play micro hi/lo omaha cash, i always set it up the same , i open up 4 tables, after play premium starting hands only, after roughly 30 mins , i decide on the 2 tables that i have a hot seat on , very rarely lose any sessions this way , mmmm hope this helps ! p.s if i opened up 4 tables with my lappy on here , it would swallow me up lol !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    thx - thats why i only do 3 max on here cos it freezes otherwise
  • Options
    AIRWALKERAIRWALKER Member Posts: 680
    edited February 2010
    I would sack  the table that you are down on every time and the one which you are getting nowhere on and concentrate on the one that you are winning nicely on.

Obviously you are getting better cards on it and you are playing players whose style of play suits you and they probably have a bit of fear and respect for you as you are better than them at that moment.

In my humble opinion of course.