You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

TREVOR HARRIS PLAYING LATER TONIGHT

TrevorHTrevorH Member Posts: 93
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat

Hi guys,

Just to let you know I'll be hitting the 50p/£1 cash tables later - starting with hold em...maybe a little Omaha later.

Hope to see you there - Boonicon and Freechips especially welcome after our battles over the last couple of Sundays.

For those of you playing the Primo I'll also be involved in that from 8pm.

Catch you all later.

Trev

Comments

• Options
    freechips1freechips1 Member Posts: 861
    edited February 2010

im in. you gotta say trv that was a great call (your AQ vs my ak) looking forward to it, just after 8 i will be on

• Options
    CowgomooCowgomoo Member Posts: 749
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: TREVOR HARRIS PLAYING LATER TONIGHT:
    im in. you gotta say trv that was a great call (your AQ vs my ak) looking forward to it, just after 8 i will be on
    Posted by freechips1
    Not to blow your own trumpet or anything........
  • Options
    freechips1freechips1 Member Posts: 861
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: TREVOR HARRIS PLAYING LATER TONIGHT : Not to blow your own trumpet or anything........
    Posted by Cowgomoo
    lol
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited February 2010
    I was watching that table at the time, saw the call, and Tev slope off not so long afterwards. lol
    Great to see the presenters taking on the better players on the site - good to watch!

DOHH
  • Options
    BooniconBoonicon Member Posts: 130
    edited February 2010
    Hi Trevor,

I finished my job this week, so tightened the bankroll and I have been down at the 25/50 tables.  If I have a good afternoon there I will move up for a game with you guys this evening!

P.S- I saw the PTP programme last night, thanks for not dwelling on how bad my call with the kings was! You got me good and proper.

Boon
  • Options
    TrevorHTrevorH Member Posts: 93
    edited February 2010
    Hi Trevor, I finished my job this week, so tightened the bankroll and I have been down at the 25/50 tables.  If I have a good afternoon there I will move up for a game with you guys this evening! P.S- I saw the PTP programme last night, thanks for not dwelling on how bad my call with the kings was! You got me good and proper. Boon
    Posted by Boonicon
    Guys - apologies ... having some major internet issues - will be on line as soon as I solve them - please bear with me
  • Options
    MadHorseMadHorse Member Posts: 257
    edited February 2010
    Did you do well Trevor?