You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Problem With - Current Months Poker Points

POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
edited February 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Hi.
Don't know exactly what has happened, but last time I checked my poker points for this month, I had well over 5000. I went into my account Today and now I only have 950.

With the amount of games & tourneys I have won or monied in this Month, it should definitely be a lot more than 950.

Obviously only having 950 poker points at this stage in the month will mean I will get no cash for points

Rich - Can you help? 

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2010
    Ok so your probable all still at Lunch, so I will just sit here and wait till you come back.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited February 2010
    Hey there Trev,

thanks for being patient. let me pass this thread over to the relevant department and try and get you an answer to your query.

cheers
  • Options
    Sky_JackSky_Jack Member Posts: 108
    edited February 2010
    Hi Trev, i've checked your account and it says that you earned 1054 points this month. I'm unsure as to why it might have said over 5000 in your account but the i can confirm that 1054 is categorically correct.

The points you earn is based on the amount of time you play and what blind level or buy-in you play at. Not the amount of money you win.

As a side note though, the amount of points you've earned so far this month will give you a bonus of £15!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Problem With - Current Months Poker Points:
    Hi Trev, i've checked your account and it says that you earned 1054 points this month. I'm unsure as to why it might have said over 5000 in your account but the i can confirm that 1054 is categorically correct. The points you earn is based on the amount of time you play and what blind level or buy-in you play at. Not the amount of money you win. As a side note though, the amount of points you've earned so far this month will give you a bonus of £15!
    Posted by Sky_Jack
    Thanks for taking a look sky jack. Think I must of been having a bit of a turn and misread it or something. Think I better keep taking the tablets lol.

Thanks again