You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

fixed hands and dodgy reps

conman1conman1 Member Posts: 26
edited May 2015 in The Poker Clinic

FIXED HANDS

posted at 30/5/2015 11:27 PM BST on SkyPoker.com
First: 5/2/2015
Last: 31/5/2015

RECENT CONVO WITH SKY POKER REP.

michael connor: also is it possible to get details of the computer program (algorithm) for your poker site sent to me through freedom of info act to see how it is that the computer favours new players and to prove that your hand are set up to create action ??

Scott A: You would need to contact our auditers of sky poker for this information Michael, which is the 3rd party company Technical Systems Testing (TST)

michael connor: do u have contact info for this 3rd party and legislation for using a 3rd party to operate on your behalf?

Scott A: Unfortunately not, you would need to research this yourself

michael connor: so your saying that your poker site isn't actualy run by sky itself?

michael connor: surely your obligated by law to provide this information to your customers

Scott A: 13.1. In order to ensure fairness on Sky Poker, we use our Random Number Generator (RNG) to shuffle up and deal the hole cards and the community cards. Sky Poker's RNG has been certified by the third party company, Technical Systems Testing (TST), who are global experts in the analysis of RNGs used for online gaming. For more information on TST and their credentials please click here.

13.2. TST certified Sky Poker's RNG in September 2009. Their results confirmed that our RNG is completely fair, random and unpredictable, within the degrees of freedom used for statistical analysis.

13.3. Sky Poker is licensed and regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC). One of the conditions for acquiring and maintaining a valid AGCC licence requires Sky Poker to undergo an annual audit.

Scott A: Thats simply all the information I can give you Micael

Scott A: Michael

michael connor: thank you scott

Scott A: Your very welcome, Is there anything else I can help you with today?

michael connor: yes any free credits for being misled by sky poker

michael connor: lol

Scott A: Unfortunately not Michael, Have a great evening Sir

Scott A has disconnected.

Posts from GELDY are HiddenStop Ignoring GELDY

Re: FIXED HANDS

posted at 30/5/2015 11:31 PM BST on SkyPoker.com
First: 15/8/2010
who goes - you decide

is it skypoker - long term trusted friend and audited online poker site
or is it conman - who thinks SkyPoker has to do all his research for him

i know who i'd vote for

Posts from conman1 are HiddenStop Ignoring conman1

posted at 31/5/2015 12:00 AM BST on SkyPoker.com
In Response to Re: FIXED HANDS:
who goes - you decide is it skypoker - long term trusted friend and audited online poker site or is it conman - who thinks SkyPoker has to do all his research for him i know who i'd vote for
Posted by GELDY

ive emailed the third party so will await reply. but if you believe sky poker to be a trusted friend then why not would this trusted friend not just provide its cutomers with the info they require? im sure if I asked any of my trusted friends for info they would not say to me go find it out for yourself!
Posts from GELDY are HiddenStop Ignoring GELDY

posted at 31/5/2015 12:05 AM BST on SkyPoker.com
First: 15/8/2010
depends how many times i get asked the same stupid questions

did you bother to search the forum for what you wanted to know first?

posted at 31/5/2015 12:12 AM BST on SkyPoker.com
depends how many times i get asked the same stupid questions did you bother to search the forum for what you wanted to know first?
Posted by GELDY

I asked you nothing mate? unless your are part of sky poker itself! (possibly due to such quick response) I tend to go straight to the source instead of asking many sheep about what moves to make next, im basically asking for answers what many players ive come across want answering , nothing personal to any one but I am concerned at your defensive response to a simple question aimed at a poker site if u are just a customer to the site and not a representative 

posted at 31/5/2015 12:15 AM BST on SkyPoker.com
In Response to Re: FIXED HANDS : I asked you nothing mate? unless your are part of sky poker itself! (possibly due to such quick response) I tend to go straight to the source instead of asking many sheep about what moves to make next, im basically asking for answers what many players ive come across want answering , nothing personal to any one but I am concerned at your defensive response to a simple question aimed at a poker site if u are just a customer to the site and not a representative   
Posted by conman1

just to add all comments to this post will be recorded :)

Comments

• Options
    Nuggy962Nuggy962 Member Posts: 1,104
    edited May 2015
    Lmao - one too many one thinks
  • Options
    conman1conman1 Member Posts: 26
    edited May 2015
    Not sure why im getting negative posts to something that would actualy benefit genuine customers of online poker sites , obv ruffled a few peoples feathers by asking genuine questions to info regarding the RNG programme employed by sky poker from a third party , I can only assume your either part of the system or completely oblivious to the fact that a multi million pound gambling site has your best interests at heart and want you to have fun and enjoy your self while gambling and want you enjoy your time playing lol . yeah right haha
  • Options
    VALERIANVALERIAN Member Posts: 17
    i just knew i was being set up to bubble a10 66 aq suited all lost to lesser hands and i bubbled!its rigged or i am psychic and i am not psychic!
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    VALERIAN said:

i just knew i was being set up to bubble a10 66 aq suited all lost to lesser hands and i bubbled!its rigged or i am psychic and i am not psychic!

Welcome back, Conman1.